test post only

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i love pie and i love sledding!

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah i agree... You need to be " big boys and / or girls"..... before you can come out of the fenced area to ride with the rest of us.:biglaugh::alol2::rolling:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah i agree... You need to be " big boys and / or girls"..... before you can come out of the fenced area to ride with the rest of us.:biglaugh::alol2::rolling:

Cousin FUJI remembers assembling your 2 machines tab, your in good hands my family does good work;)

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cousin FUJI remembers assembling your 2 machines tab, your in good hands my family does good work;)

Cousin fuji also used to make polaris engines.... auuuuggggg....Geeesshhh i hope your cousins better now than they were then........:kickass::wtg:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cousin fuji also used to make polaris engines.... auuuuggggg....Geeesshhh i hope your cousins better now than they were then........:kickass::wtg:
That engine was built by our adopted cousin DIM Sum WIT. now that we are using premium fuel it's running much better;)

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your cousin make cameras now... not polaris engines anymore.... haven't since the they started making the statue lady in New York kind of engines... and thats when they started with the good stuff to make them go. If i'm not mistaken

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like Canam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
POS telus airstick test. Site seems to be improving :D

Top Bottom