Telus Story

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will try to keep short 3weeks ago missed a call and voice mail work related, never had no indication of a call or voicemail for 14 hrs. The phone was in the house on the charger. Called telus and guess what its not there system its the PHONE well i bit and got them to GIVE me a new flip phone a good deal but a 1 year contract. Well same problem with new phone while i was talking or chewing on them the call dropped. Called again but i got a incoming call back from the agent and the call dropped again PERFECT. We had to switch to the house phone and got the tech department now i have a service order # via a text and phone call problem should be dealt with 1-4 days. Will it be delt with time will tell, I live east of town and plain sight of the towers and 6kms away.

Open Season

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
14 hrs isn`t bad. I`ve had messages show a week later. Same thing no missed call and no message alert. Telus needs to have some real competition then maybe they would give a s#it.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And because of that along with all kinds of other problems is the reason I told telus to go s#$k my d^^k as soon as number porting was available. Been with Bell ever since, granted they have issues as well but a hell of alot less then telus. Now im just trying to find a better cable provider than shaw and they will be told the same thing.:mad:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They all Suck.......Telus Shaw Bell!
But you got to have them!

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And because of that along with all kinds of other problems is the reason I told telus to go s#$k my d^^k as soon as number porting was available. Been with Bell ever since, granted they have issues as well but a hell of alot less then telus. Now im just trying to find a better cable provider than shaw and they will be told the same thing.:mad:

Ya i know bell has the same problem in this area but telus will get there phone back and i will go else where.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They all Suck.......Telus Shaw Bell!
But you got to have them!

This is true, but I've better luck with bell.

Doesnt hurt that my buddies sister is the western canada rep for them either, got a way better plan for buisness that they dont offer the general public and new free phones whenever she has them:d, i've had about five different berry's in the last two years and I'm holding out for an iphone4.

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Let us know when you find something better then Shaw , and they can shove mine as well......Big bucks for chity service !:mad:

Dradden

Reaction score
Website
inwild.net
Everything about Telus sucks. Never had anything good from them..slow tech, bad services but their bill is always early. And another thing when I did call their tech I usually had to go 2-3 people before I got one that I could understand.

I have Bell now and their service is good but the tech support blows. As for Shaw..pretty much the exact same as telus. Bsically its pick the best of the worst when it comes to these things :mad:

Top Bottom