taz, Big doo and 162 skidoo invade blue!!!

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One more sleep cause I wont be able to sleep tomorrow night!!! Yaaaahooooo Big Blue here we come!!! :gathering:

(&*%$% i cant sleep now!!!!:skidoo::giterdone::devildancing::Snowmobile1:.....got my hood and helmet painted and cleared.....done deal....lets go crash it!!!!

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have fun buddy and play safe, get those pool trick shots going!!!:beer::beer:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
mark crashed all right, lol to bad i coudnt meet up with the other guys today, im looking up some paint ideas so marko can paint my helmet!! ye haa

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mark crashed all right, lol to bad i coudnt meet up with the other guys today, im looking up some paint ideas so marko can paint my helmet!! ye haa

Hey brad....made it home JUST NOW at 4 50 am monday morn.....We took off right after our short ride on sunday morning and made it to about 35 km from valemount turn....there was a major fatality accident . sat in traffic for about 7.5 to 8 hours.....nasty trip took total of 15 hours to get home.
Any luck with my gloves and jacket?
Thanks for comin out with us ---next time more snow we hope and a good full day of crashing and pullin you out ...lol....was fun...
thanks to lex and everyone for supper...keep in touch bud- see ya soon.
Ohh ya ...if anyone has parts for an 04 rev---i need the right side suspention....upper / lower / steering rod / possible bulk head / hehehe....dam things tuff to ride with the right ski 8 inches back in the runningboard...lol

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
haha i busted my sled up yesterday after you guys left, all my motor mounts went so you can basaicaly pick the motor up now, haha

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it was a costly trip as you see Marko has some parts requirements and some bending and hammering to do, Rocks 1 Skidoo 0, bigdoo took out his cooler on Sunday with an other hidden hazard, had to tow him out. Still need more snow. Here is what we woke up to on Sat it looked promising. :violin:

Attachments

• Blue River Dec 27 003.jpg
    Blue River Dec 27 003.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 181
  • Blue River Dec 27 004.jpg
    Blue River Dec 27 004.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 155
  • Blue River Dec 27 001.jpg
    Blue River Dec 27 001.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 157

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it was a costly trip as you see Marko has some parts requirements and some bending and hammering to do, Rocks 1 Skidoo 0, bigdoo took out his cooler on Sunday with an other hidden hazard, had to tow him out. Still need more snow. Here is what we woke up to on Sat it looked promising. :violin:

That picture looks very familiar!!!!??? weird

Top Bottom