Tall guys Size XXXL

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The hubby is 6 foot 6 and I am having a hell of a time finding clothes for him. Any other freaks of nature out there that can assist me in buying hoody's etc??

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It depends what your looking for. Work clothes marks work warehouse is really good. Jeans, etc are no issues anywhere that i've found. But jackets and shirts suck big time. I really have to look around, most jackets/shirts are huge in the waist and small in the shoulders and arms or just not long enough. No special place i've found that is good though sadly.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Costco. I just discovered mens streachy jeans. I'll never go back, it's like they were made for cool kids.

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok....mental pic I just didnt want to have.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok....mental pic I just didnt want to have.

There not Capri's! Lol look just like normal Mens jeans, just try em I think they were $20. Marks used to have great selection of Cat, Carhart etc but the south store has gone down hill in the last year.

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im 6'4" myself and have a hard time too cause Im also big. I have found George Richards at west Edmonton Mall is really good for all kinds of Big and Tall stuff.

They sell stretchy jeans there too. lol.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i see your delema emma . :d i have the same problem, as you well know. ah sheet did you say 6-6, well maybe i have different problems after all. a little shorter:d:d:beer:
when you going to get that POS running. heard a lot about it. now just need to see it. got a babysitter yet.

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i see your delema emma . :d i have the same problem, as you well know. ah sheet did you say 6-6, well maybe i have different problems after all. a little shorter:d:d:beer:
when you going to get that POS running. heard a lot about it. now just need to see it. got a babysitter yet.

Ya where exactly do you buy clothes at?? Poor lil gaffer. :shrug:

You talking about the quad or the sled?!

Friggen midgets

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Although Marks has turned into a fashion store, you can still get T's up to 5XL and in Tall sizes. Best part is they will search all stores and send it to your door.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya where exactly do you buy clothes at?? Poor lil gaffer. :shrug:

You talking about the quad or the sled?!

Friggen midgets

is there a difference, all i heard was they were a pos, must be time for new wheels and new sled.
as for clothes i get them cheaper= less material hehe:beer:

Popsiclestand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finishline.com Sells Tall tees all the way up to like something stupid 6XXXXL I think? and there cheap too.

Top Bottom