summit 159 xtream

highstage

Reaction score
hey guys is there any place around golden where we can take the women out nothing to haywire we got a trip planned for the weekend of dec 26th to the 29 we go to fernie most the time and there is dirt there they say

Honda619

Reaction score
If you are looking to go riding around Golden my wife and I and another couple have ridden Quartz which is only about 1/2 hour west of Golden right off of highway #1. The trail ride in is nice and short. There is a very nice cabin with riding areas to the left and right. Meadows to the left for the ladies to play on and climbing if you want within eye shot. Can get very busy in there though. Hope this helps.:theCabin::):hmm:

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would take the ladies to Silent Pass, not Quartz.
Everywhere you ride around Golden you have to drive about 40 km to get there anyways. That is why I would just go to Revy where the only snow seems to be.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would take the ladies to Silent Pass, not Quartz.
Everywhere you ride around Golden you have to drive about 40 km to get there anyways. That is why I would just go to Revy where the only snow seems to be.

I would disagree, Quartz is a better spot for beginners IMO. Shorter trail ride in and better terrain for newbies learning to ride. If they get cold they can warm up in the cabin and its not too far from the riding areas to go back and get them.

Hangfire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.hngfiretraining.com
yeah i would say quartz also. super easy access and a warm cabin. silent has a climb to get in that is kinda rutted out right now. saw a couple stucks on it the other day. quartz is a way shorter ride in as well.

Top Bottom