St. Paul Trailblazers Snowmobile Rally

smiley1

Reaction score
The annual snowmobile Rally held by the St.Paul Trailblazers is being held on the Family Day Weekend Sunday; February 17th; 2008; at Lac Bellvue Hall; 12 kms south of St.Paul on Hwy SR#881. The Rally will be +/- 100 kms of groomed scenic trails south of St.Paul. Registration is limited to 200 participants; so advance registration is available at all local snowmobile dealers in St.Paul. Registrations start at 9:30 am till 11:30 am at Lac Bellvue Hall. Registration includes scenic groomed trail ride, mid-trail lunch, full course supper, cash prizes and many numerous door prizes. Everyone is welcome including families, ASA members and non-ASA members as fees vary for all including ghost riders.

Any inquires; feel free to call Leona at 1-780-645-6834, Joane at 1-780-645-4693 or Dave at 1-780-645-4143 after 6:00 pm.

:)

SnowDog

Reaction score
Excellent job guys, took the family out and we all had an excellent time. Trail was well marked and groomed,the meal at the end of the ride was great and I have never been to a rally where there were so many door prizes, goes to show the support you have in the community!!
Thx. again for a well run event...see you next year!!

chucker

Reaction score
My thanks go out to the Trailblazers. Excellent rally, good weather, great groomed trail. Many thanks to all the volunteers, a successful rally is because of the hard work of all the volunteers. This was my 3rd rally and it was the best by far. Snow condition in and around Two Hills and St. Paul was great. With all the warm weather we had this weekend, we lost alot of snow.

Top Bottom