Snow in the Crowsnest Pass ?

topomountain

Reaction score
directions

drive through the crownest municipality west till the gas plant is on your left. take a right and follow road about 5 km.'s in.

GRD

Reaction score
Thanks...

Looking forward to getting out. Hoping that Inn On The Border post some more up to date conditions.

Attachments

• 2725.jpg
    2725.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 4823.gif
    4823.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 43

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cnp

Get R' Done..lots of snow down here, have a look at the Castle mountain ski resort sight, just on the east side of Corbin. we were out last week and it was good, it has snowed huge since then...lookin to head out Friday or Saturday....whoever wants to go lets get a snow and mud group together for a day trip....

GRD

Reaction score
Dobir...

I think we are planning to ride Corbin on Saturday. We may stage at the inn on the boarder. I am going to talk to a couple of the guys that I ride with and see if they are still game. Where are you planning to stage?

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Corbin

I am not sure Inn on the Border is the best staging area, seems to be a ways further...I have never started there...if you look on mountain memories sight it has good directions to two different Corbin staging areas. If you enter BC you will see an elk valley coal sign, turn left and head up there ...you will either stop by a pumping station..a tin shack you will see on the right or head to the corbin town sight, either way sled trailers will likely be staged. The twon sight takes you to rain guage, and a few high mountain lakes...the other spot, the tin shack rides a guy to coal creek trail and to the pipeline, notch area...really good riding, a few cutblocks, etc...if you have not went to westcastle you would really like it. I find less guys go to westcastle and there is good riding..what I like about westcastle is there is lots of riding within a few minutes from the trailer..can be a windy bugger though...I dont have firm plans yet, have a few guys showing interest but no committments...I would meet and go with you either place if ya want..the more the merry,etc...my best riding partner broke his hand and will beoff till mid december

GRD

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for all the info.... I'll talk to some guys this evening and get back to you...

GRD

Reaction score
Not riding this weekend

Hey Dobir... Can we take a raincheck and ride with you another time in CNP? We are not going to be able to make it down this weekend. Not to sure when we are going to be able now with the Christmas season now here. I will keep in contact with you. Have a good ride this weekend.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Corbin

Headed out on Friday to Corbin, hooked up with some riders from Taber. The snow was great in a few of the meadows and fresh untracked trails. pushing snow over the bumpers all day only a few sledders showed up throughout the day. Lookin forward to next weekend if some fresh snow comes. No photos, camera broke down.

Top Bottom