Sledding before Christmas Dec 21,22,23?

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since i get to go back to work on the 26th, i miss out on all the after christmas riding.

Is anyone interested in riding the friday, sat, sunday before xmas? I dont care where we go as long as its in the mountains.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I am around I would be in for a trip then.....but at this point it depends on work I will try to let you know as soon as I can.:D

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds good. Im available to leave starting thursday morning or even late wednesday night(19th) and could ride until the 24th if needed. Figured i better go visit the parents on the 25th though or they might get mad:rolleyes:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have to be back evan the night of the 23, I sure hope I am around maybe head out to Valemont or Mcbride what do you think?

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like i wont be able to ride in the mountains that weekend. might be up for a local ride though snow pending.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What time are you leaving an where are you going? I have one other guy that is interested. as well and we can both leave around 1 pm. I have a safety meeting in the morning then I am good. Also where are you staying?

Top Bottom