Site suggestion!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I spend the other hafe of my time on Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum - Powered by vBulletin

They have what they call "itrader" when u sell or buy something you get to rate the other person, kind of like ebay in a way. Very cool idea, works great imo. I just sold a boat load of stuff and shipped it to him without getting payment first, I basied it on his feedback, absolutly no problems. Great deal. You guys have probably looked at this stuff, but thought I would share a good exsperance on another site.
Thanks

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another good one on a Dodge ,GMC fourm is the DYI thread, which rules include must have detailed outline with pictures. Some of thoses things have saved me 1000 s of man hours. I'd like to see some thing like this, it would help in the repetitive "how do I take a clutch apart" thread every year ... which I was a part of at one time.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who or what is that?

have you just come to this site...who is scuba!! LOL.. This is the story in short form, i signed on there as Scuba as i do on every forum that i can and then this Sandulis guy PM's me with this rant:rant::rant: over my name and how much of an A#$h34e i am because i stole his name. Which we all know that if you can register with a name it isn't taken but this guy's a retard and keeps PMing me so i asked for a little assistance from S&M friends and we buried him with "scuba_" names then we all got kicked off and now i have a different name on there. and the end of the day that guys is a tool..:cool:

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have you just come to this site...who is scuba!! LOL.. This is the story in short form, i signed on there as Scuba as i do on every forum that i can and then this Sandulis guy PM's me with this rant:rant::rant: over my name and how much of an A#$h34e i am because i stole his name. Which we all know that if you can register with a name it isn't taken but this guy's a retard and keeps PMing me so i asked for a little assistance from S&M friends and we buried him with "scuba_" names then we all got kicked off and now i have a different name on there. and the end of the day that guys is a tool..:cool:

LOL...too funny....meany! LOL

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
It the same on every site...overkill 19 or aleast I try to stay the same.

Not to be confused with Overkill131313

they dont like "scuba" there

friggin interweb terrorism...

is that where all the scuba's went too...:confused::eek::eek:

Thats the place...

haha...that was a fun day....:rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

I think my lifetime IP ban has been lifted

I thought we had it here at one point and then it was taken down,..

No doubt Someone would find a way to abuse it...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........

Scuba-bogg

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sorry I dont read much or any of that stuff, those threads are not for me as I get too wrapped up and say ch!t I shouldnt!
Thanks for clearing it up for the missinformed...meaning me!

Top Bottom