Silent Pass

KME

Reaction score
Anyone been into Silent Pass yet?

If yes - conditions and unloading at what km mark?

Cheers -:beer:

KME

Reaction score
Ttt.......................................................

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A little sketchy this time of year, but there's always some die-hards that are trying to get 1st trracks............ I'd be in there like a dirty shirt if more guys were around & looking for some excitement............ it's nasty breaking in there:eek:

RN

KME

Reaction score
Heading there on Dec-6, think the trail will be set by then?

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would bet money on it!!! There are some die hards out there willing to sacrifice 2 or 3 days in Quartz to break into Silent & get 1st tracks:d.......... me included if work permits.

RN

Terra Alps Racing inc.

Reaction score
A little sketchy this time of year, but there's always some die-hards that are trying to get 1st trracks............ I'd be in there like a dirty shirt if more guys were around & looking for some excitement............ it's nasty breaking in there:eek:

RN

Better leave it to the lightweight ski doos to break in there, raspberry!

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just gotta know how to ride the "heavy" ones !!!
Better be ALOT of them if they know what's good for them!!! :d Been there, done that with the lite weight rev's & is never enuff guys................ now if you had some real power in there, it wouldn't be so bad for them!!!;)

RN

prowlerk

Reaction score
Better be ALOT of them if they know what's good for them!!! :d Been there, done that with the lite weight rev's & is never enuff guys................ now if you had some real power in there, it wouldn't be so bad for them!!!;)

RN
Couldn't agree with you any more!!! Been there when all the 800's are stuck at the bottom of the waterfall and played with the throttle on "the heavy one" and blasted over the top!!

prowlerk

Reaction score

RN
Couldn't agree with you more on that one!! Been there many times with the "heavy one" and blasted over the waterfall while all the 2 strokers were stuck in the trees in the bottom!!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couldn't agree with you more on that one!! Been there many times with the "heavy one" and blasted over the waterfall while all the 2 strokers were stuck in the trees in the bottom!!

LOL, maybe unplug the turbo and see where you are in relation to the stock 2 strokes. Apples to apples bud!!

The internet is great for these types of conversations, isn't it?! :)

prowlerk

Reaction score
LOL, maybe unplug the turbo and see where you are in relation to the stock 2 strokes. Apples to apples bud!!

Tell you what "bud" you ride mine and I will ride yours and we will see who still gets over first!! LMAO

Apex162

Reaction score

Apples to Apples my brother runs a stock Apex and LOL at the POS 2-smokes
that watch him play while they wrench and run out of gas. The places he rides are so far back from everyone else no 2-smoke could tow enough gas. Everyone seems to forget that you can run a hill climb more than once to get over the hill. You can do this all day and have the peace of mind your machine will not break down. Someone we know tells a funny story when he rode into an area with 3 XP's and left alone, he gets them to look at his speedometer 7000 KM on his RX-1 ton. I have gone to the Dark Side and now I enjoy snowmobiling the way it should be enjoyed:)

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com

WTF would anybody want to run straight across for chicken louie???

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't I build a boosted sled to run boost? Not my fault if guys are afraid or can't afford it.

Be like getting 2 hookers and asking the expensive one to pull out her implants to see if she bangs as bad as the one with real titties!!!

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going to try silent on saterday let u all know how it ends up

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never mind little ole' Silent, let's all head into Silver Mines & give'r a whirl hey Prowler???
I was a 4 stroke nay-sayer till I got soooo tired of trying to get every little bit I could out my Doo's with little to show for it!!! Now I ride happy all day & not have to carry a back pack full of belts or wrenchs to try to get the belt changed!!! That's not bashing at all, just my personal experiences. Not all are bad, but ALOT are!!! No denying it. Not the only brand with issues either........ just more of them out there, so they pop out more!!!
Now back to the thread.............. Radium has no snow!!!!;):d

Let's all just get along:beer::beer:

RN

W

woodies

silver mines is for the brave at heart!i went in with sick and my nutz climbed faster than my sled!holy chit some big climbs for a flat lander!nos and fred flintstone i made it into the middle then chickened out to the big bowls!that is some bad azz chutes to me!

Top Bottom