Sicimous Snow conditions

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can someone please update on local conditions? Maybe heading there for xmas and am interested in conditions. Thank-you

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just talked to my buddy, They were up at Owl's head on Tues/Wed and said there is a good base but it really warmed up and rained a bit so the snow was very heavy but has cooled off now and any new snow will make it good.
Hope that helps
PS: He has gone through 3 belts on the new XP!!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Saturday works, somebody has to help me clean up this Pig Pen before Summitdrunk and his family get home...
Got Beer Bottles all over the house, not a clean dish to be found, and with no one to do my laundry...well all I can say is it is "Rype"
Hey, that line above could be an award winning Country song...lol...

sorry Bugs, I'm in ponoka till friday lol

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bunny you should just have a Snow and Mud welcome home party. With the amount he has drunken over the last 2 weeks he should be ready for another party. Then you leave and he can clean up the mess. Hey he had a holiday for 2 weeks he is ready for a project when he gets home:twocents:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I'm thinking he's more like the "Rich and Drunk" and will need one week of Detox so he can get a clean start to drinking at Christmas...lol
:) :) :) :) :)
Bunny you should just have a Snow and Mud welcome home party. With the amount he has drunken over the last 2 weeks he should be ready for another party. Then you leave and he can clean up the mess. Hey he had a holiday for 2 weeks he is ready for a project when he gets home:twocents:

Top Bottom