Sicamous Snow Report 01/08/08

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just talked to my bro again, They rode Quest on Monday, 1-2ft fresh powder and good base, made it back into the golf course area. Mixed sun/cloud.
They rode Owlshead today, 4+ft fresh pow and snowed another 2 ft during the day so visibilty was pretty bad but he said it didn't matter because you couldn't see from the snow coming over the shield anyway. Incoming tracks were completly burried for ride out. Was a full throttle day!! They are riding Blue Lk tomorrow, will update then..

summitron

Reaction score
I rode owlshead on Saturday there was about 2 feet of fresh but lots of areas were untouched. A little socked in Saturday morning, but turned into a blue bird. Sunday we woke up to about 8 inched of fresh, clear blue all day. Best ride ever at Owlshead, got into places on the east side of echo and the snow was almost bottomless, it was light and fluffy. it was a blast!

vernk

Reaction score
I am planing to go to the sicamous area in Feb, i would like to try the anglemont area. Does anybody know the area?I think the mountain is called the Crowfoot.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am planing to go to the sicamous area in Feb, i would like to try the anglemont area. Does anybody know the area?I think the mountain is called the Crowfoot.

I think that is more Salmon Arm area, here's a link for the area.

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I spoke to the son of the people that run the Magna Bay campground, and he said come on out any time and he would guide free. Mind you that was a couple of summers ago....but, I am sure if you called, you would find a guy there that would love to go for a ride.

Top Bottom