Sicamous-Owls Head-Feb 17-Photo's

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Photos are from our ride on Feb 17/07. We accessed the mountain on a locals trail (ungroomed and rough as could be) and hooked up with Skyline to the Owls Head Cabin. From there we worked our way throught the back country to Gordon Sidney's Cabin (sometimes called Red/White/Blue) and then we left out through the waterfalls on to Kanaka lake (hope that is spelt right).
Some major body damage was done to summitrics brand new RT1000 when he slid into a bolder the size of a moving van. Yep, there are lots of photos of that incident.
That evening we attended the Eagle Valley snowmobile club's fund raiser. It was an awesome meal and great eveining. I would recomend to anyone who is riding Sicamous on the Family Day weekend to go to this event. Buy your tickets ahead of time, it's a sell out.

Here is the link to the photos:

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you probably saw my daughter there with her bruised up lips after hitting a tree.....I couldn't make it, my tree was just a little bigger, spent the evening on Scott and Trish's couch with some Advil and rum

• Admin

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Hey man...how's you doing, Scott was rubbing my nose in the fact that he was sledding out there early this week.
Your duaghters little crash has been a very popular little video, if she's willing to do it again this year I'm more than happy to film it for her.

You've seen it on sledbunnyracing haven't you?

Cheerzs, and looking forward ot riding with you this year.
I think you probably saw my daughter there with her bruised up lips after hitting a tree.....I couldn't make it, my tree was just a little bigger, spent the evening on Scott and Trish's couch with some Advil and rum

Top Bottom