Sicamous-Eagles Pass-Feb 18/07-PHOTOS

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Here are the photos from our ride in Eagles Pass just outside of Sicamous BC. Unfortunatley we were not able to go very far back as the snow was quite heavy. We did find an awsome valley in the second range with tons of untouched powder. Had a great time and check out he photos of rknight111 and his "Big Stuck" and summitrics nose dive int the wall of snow...great day of riding.

Check it out:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Great pics, That was a good day, for some reason every time we were stuck the blue sky came out then when we finally got free, it was cloudy and snowing. My stuck must of ate up at least 45 min of that day, oops..

RON

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
proper snobunje techniques!!

hey KATMANDOO, did you see the pics of Ron holding onto his handlebars with a snobunje so he wouldnt get wet in the water below his sled while its stuck vertical and he's trying to kick the snow out from underneath?? the snowbunje had a workout all that weekend.:cool:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes I did,you know your having fun when the snow bungee comes out!Still kicking myself for missing that trip.Looks like you guys had a blast!
catmando!:eek:

Top Bottom