Shake the lake

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Who got to see all the titties yesterday up at the narrows!!
7B3830BB-8FDC-487D-BE92-5885A1500709.jpeg
A31C836E-07E7-4297-81D4-8E387865CCCB.jpeg
FA5AFF5E-60AC-4567-94DB-A9C0ED7B9173.jpeg
357C5D5C-BFDC-4914-BEE2-6124E236C10F.jpeg

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have they got the sound figured out yet or are you still straining to hear the band while trying to keep your boat from getting beat up?

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Have they got the sound figured out yet or are you still straining to hear the band while trying to keep your boat from getting beat up?
Sorry guys no pics of said titties. Sound was alright if you were out front. Lots of potential for boat collisions. Fun afternoon though

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not surprised, seems many are clueless behind the wheel. I was down on Koocanusa couple weeks ago fishing and was astounded by how many idiots thought it was cool to plow by 50yds away when they have an entire lake. Thought my buddy from Montana was gonna shoot a hole in their boat.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not surprised, seems many are clueless behind the wheel. I was down on Koocanusa couple weeks ago fishing and was astounded by how many idiots thought it was cool to plow by 50yds away when they have an entire lake. Thought my buddy from Montana was gonna shoot a hole in their boat.
I love the fisherman that troll ten yards off the turn balls on my slalom course and then get pissy when they get wet from the spray off my ski. lol They have the whole lake.
Had one call the sheriff on us at Dickie Montana years ago. Sheriff, came and took a look and discussed with us. He then told the fisherman they were plucking idiots. That Sheriff and I are still friends to this day. He was here at Mara skiing with us last week.

That said I give those guys a wide berth unless they choose to fish beside the course. Same for the retards thst figure tht's the best place to swim.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love the fisherman that troll ten yards off the turn balls on my slalom course and then get pissy when they get wet from the spray off my ski. lol They have the whole lake.
Had one call the sheriff on us at Dickie Montana years ago. Sheriff, came and took a look and discussed with us. He then told the fisherman they were plucking idiots. That Sheriff and I are still friends to this day. He was here at Mara skiing with us last week.

That said I give those guys a wide berth unless they choose to fish beside the course. Same for the retards thst figure tht's the best place to swim.
Unless you're setting the buoys up in 165' of water we should never meet lol. I used to ski a lot but traded the Nautique for a Lund. Don't see many guys skiing anymore, it's all big wakes and crappy music now. Damm, I sound like like my old man used to....

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That lake is a joke. Well it's actually a river for 8 months out of the year. Tons of boats and it seems like TONS of wake boats.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wake boaters/speed boaters, seadooers,house boaters ext need places to go too. There is tons of swampy cold fishing spots that no one wants to swim in on other lakes lol

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unless you're setting the buoys up in 165' of water we should never meet lol. I used to ski a lot but traded the Nautique for a Lund. Don't see many guys skiing anymore, it's all big wakes and crappy music now. Damm, I sound like like my old man used to....
On this lake it is back in a bay in 18 to 14 foot depth. Looks like a great place to fish.

I can see how it would be a real pissoff when they come along the shoreline in Shuswap where it is deep and guys are trolling with downriggers. They are real dummies and need deep water to make a good wave and should stay out toward center of lake but hey, they mangage to run into each other and no dought are going to plow into a fishing boat. Just a matter of time.

Attachments

• course.jpg
    course.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Foils are the coolest forsure. Can get like 200 feet away from the boat with no ropes.

I have video from mara,but cant upload it for some reason

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was that you i saw on mara behind 2nd gen x star riduing a foil? rider was quite good on it and long way back

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was that you i saw on mara behind 2nd gen x star riduing a foil? rider was quite good on it and long way back

No i was doing it on a new Centurion. Im not that great. But my friend Ryan can do back flips and chit on them. Its crazy how far back you can get on those.

He lives up by the golf course, rides every day almost.

Top Bottom