Sewing machine restoration

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am looking for a company that restores antique sewing machines, not sure how old it is but it is the type that flip up from the wooden cabinet and have the steel frame with the foot pedal to run it it is apart at the moment but is complete part wise was gonna try and tackle it myself but decided to let a pro do it, it was my wifes moms and want to get it done for a bday present, any info greatly appreciated, prefer edmonton area, thanks shawn

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am looking for a company that restores antique sewing machines, not sure how old it is but it is the type that flip up from the wooden cabinet and have the steel frame with the foot pedal to run it it is apart at the moment but is complete part wise was gonna try and tackle it myself but decided to let a pro do it, it was my wifes moms and want to get it done for a bday present, any info greatly appreciated, prefer edmonton area, thanks shawn

so the machine works fine you just want the cabinet refinished

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet its an old singer. I used to play with one as a kid, it would catch my fingers at least once daily.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for a total cosmetic resto, un sure if it was working but would have no quams if it needed that like extra to have it working, want it lookin like new/old

Top Bottom