sand dunes

Makym

Reaction score
i planning to build mini sand rail side by side (zx6r motor or cb600rr, may be using liter bike motor)..... is there enough place to have some fun on it?.... i should be ready for for early march to be driving it, so still have tie to find out...

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brule isnt a huge riding area. although it would be cool i dont know if it would be worth it.

Makym

Reaction score
i guess i'm gonna need to wait and see if it will be worth it :d ......

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea , i put a few pics of brule up in the mud pit (Riding at brule (pics)) its basically just a long beach with sand hills behind it.

Makym

Reaction score
yea , i put a few pics of brule up in the mud pit (Riding at brule (pics)) its basically just a long beach with sand hills behind it.

is it worth getting paddle tires for rwd buggy for there?

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is it worth getting paddle tires for rwd buggy for there?

If its going to be the main place you are going to be using it, maybe. Quite a few sport quads run paddles, but most 450s and bigger can usually make it up most hills with out them. I have no experience with buggies and what kind of power it will be making so it is hard for me to say. Hope this helps:beer:

Makym

Reaction score
i'm planning to put on the ground around 100hp+/-10hp with weight 600-750lb.... so any suggestions????:confused:

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just build it alittle shorter and higher then a sand rail and you could use it on the trail to,there a blast bootin down the backroads in.

Top Bottom