S & M summer quad trip giveaway prizes

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
After experiencing the Mountain Mania weekend and seeing the success of the Saturday night prize giveaway, I would be interested in donating another prize for the summer event . Prizes could be given out for the best stuck on film, best crash, break down, diesel in a quad, ect, ect. Anyone else interested in donating ? All left over prizes could be given away as door prizes. Just a thought.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
After experiencing the Mountain Mania weekend and seeing the success of the Saturday night prize giveaway, I would be interested in donating another prize for the summer event . Prizes could be given out for the best stuck on film, best crash, break down, diesel in a quad, ect, ect. Anyone else interested in donating ? All left over prizes could be given away as door prizes. Just a thought.

thats a good idea SumX54! Lets see what we can get!

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i may do another helmut givaway or a custom painted article for the event...depends on my crown royal intake.let ya know!!:D
Got to finish Summitrics helmut for his Mania win first.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just bringing this back to the top, I am going to be collecting and organizing the prizes, would like prizes for all ages (lets get some of them kids excited too). If you have something to donate please let me know either on this thread or via PM, and if you want it specifically for something ie best stuck, or oldest rider, let me know and I'll make sure that its noted for that.

Thanks Everyone.

TG

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Once again, bringing this back to the top. We are now 2 months and 3 days away from this event. Dragonlady has kindly volunteered her time to collect the prizes and organize them. So please contact her with what you have and make arrangements to get the prizes to her.

We are also having kids events during the day on Saturday so donations of prizes for the kids would be appreciated as well.

Thanks Everyone, Look forward to riding with you all in July.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey DL, did you get our name down for a prize giveaway???

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We will donate some prizes to the pool as well - i'll tell my friends too!

see ya soon wade

Wade, please contact Dragonlady with what sort of prizes you are donating so that she can update her list.

Thanks,

Tyler

Top Bottom