RZR 800 Knockoff with 800 Rotax copy ???

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got/ridden one of these on here ? I don`t want to hear any " BASHIN "just informed opinions... I here they rip pretty good .

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
copy of a RZR/Rhino/Commander all rolled into one. Has a copy of a 800 rotax motor in it ,Popo running gear and rhino frame . And i guess it hangs a licken on a RZR.....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
China does not do brands or makes ,.It is made by HISUN and sold to many different distributors along with the naming rights they choose. So same model ,many names more or less.
Ihear it is very well built and runs strong ,have not rode one yet but will soon,stay tuned....

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i guess if yer in it more than under it and it rips..could be fun..

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just read the manual on it. I could not see any links to dealers on their site. I would take a chance if the price was right. I wouldn't use it that often, so it would probaly work for me. I could see a long wait for parts when needed, unless they mirror one of the japanese brands.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah , ya half to put it in high to back up and reverse to go forward . However Park is stil the same......... Dam Chine-ams

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have to worry about getting any parts for it. look at the units canadian tire sells. They are cheap but once they break down you are done!

APEX320

Reaction score
Windsor RV in Grande Prairie sells these units I believe they are the Motobishi Raptorex 800. I test drove one and they FLY!!! I know 100% they would beat my Rhino and I have heard parts are easy to come by. If interested I would stop by or call Windsor.

Attachments

• MOTOBISHI.jpg
    MOTOBISHI.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 340

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I replied to this last night and posted about 6 pics but they never made it here..said a moderator had to look at them first...you would think what I typed in would at least show up...

new_nytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My uncle has an older Motobishi that is supposed to be a copy of a Rhino. He was told that you can get replacement parts from Yamaha as they are the exact same, although it does not appear that this is the case.

He has had nothing but problems with it, mostly electrical. And he has been towed home more that once will using it. You get what you pay for imo!

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just order a new commander and the price is still making me feel like i was bent over LOL. Dam things are way over priced. These unit are getting better and better, not sure if they are there yet but they must be getting close to being a good unit.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the cat is finally out of the bag, the secret Polaris manufacturing plant has been found out. i thought it was being made in Mexico, looks like the Chinese have been making them all along. who'd a thunk it. good catch Neville, guess ya better brush up on yer mandarin and start eating more rice:D:smiliestirthepot:

Last edited:
Top Bottom