Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Rates will remain the same for this season. :d
$100 single
$150 family (set of 2 stickers)
children 16 and under can be added to a family membership for $25
$65+ $65
$10 non-rider

Regulation Ron will be sending out a newsletter real soon and it will have a renewal form attatched.
The club will be at the Vernon, Calgary and Edmtn. snow shows and memberships will be available.
I`ll let you know where you can buy them in town when we know.

BRP is offering $10 to clubs for every membership sold before Nov. 15, a form needs to be filled out and we will supply them at the shows.
The BCSF also has a contest, anyone purchasing their membership before Dec. 15 will be entered to win a snowmobile trip back east. Flights, accomodations and machine rentals.

SLEDHEAD 900RMK

Reaction score
Thanks Kathy
We will see you at the Edmonton Show.
Have a safe trip out and all thats travels with you.
Know lets all pray for snow from the big man above. :d:beer:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
I won`t be at Edmonton this yr. so I`ll see you at the hill. Doin` the snow dance here in Revy in all my spare time. ;)

SLEDHEAD 900RMK

Reaction score
Well get dancing.:) We need lots of snow. Clifford the red dog and myself want to be their on the 17 of november again for a week. SO LET IT SNOWWW.:d:beer:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
In addition to the BRP fundraiser for the clubs the BCSF is also entering you to win an all inclusive snowmobile trip back east when you purchase your membership before Dec. 15/09
Our friend Amber is also offering an Avy course here in Revy Dec. 12-13 and Revy club members get a $50 discount. Thanks Amber. (I`ll get her contact info soon).
My feet hurt.
Looking forward to seeing everyone in Vernon. :gathering:

Last edited:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Angie SRS, Tom from the Revelstoke Accomodation Assoc., Regulation Ron, Grommit, Hemidude from the club. Stop by and make sure they`re behaving themselves will ya. :d

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Eh Powderpuff thanks for listing the prices, and I dont mean to sidetrack the thread, but is there snow up top of Revy? My buddy claims theres 5 feet.. He said hes going there for a week from Oct 23-30th.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Revy Club memberships are now available in town at the SLED SHED and ROUGH COUNTRY. Thanks you guys. :d
We will be a the Calgary Snow Show this wknd. and will have memberships available, I hear we have around 130 members already. :cool:
Grooming will be done on both Boulder and Frisby for this wknd. Fri.-Sun. Nov. 13-15.
Daily trail passes will be available and will be $10 till further notice.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Revy Club Memberships are also now available at the Sandman, Powder Pete`s and the Days Inn
Thanks for the support everyone, we now have well over 200 members and it`s only the middle of Nov. :d
Nice to see everyone who came to get their memberships at the Calgary show. I even have my own followers now who will only buy their memberships from me. Love it. :d
Have a great season everyone.

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wanted to have mine renewed at the Edmonton show but they ran out. Next year could they take money and send them out so we can still get them sooner than later. I guess that I lost out on getting the club the 10 brp funds. Sorry.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
No worries about the $10 coupon we filled out our limit and then some. :d
You can also send a cheque to Ron

Membership Chairman
Revelstoke Snowmobile Club
Box 1849
Revelstoke, B.C.
V0E 2S0

He`ll need your name, address, phone # and e-mail addy, this is used only for club purposes.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
The season is ending and the last count is 608 members. Thanks everyone for your support this season and thanks to everyone who bought their memberships early and helped the club participate in BRP`s Million $ Program.
Gerry came to town to present the club with a cheque for $1500, thank you!!!!!

snowmobile-club/

SLEDHEAD 900RMK

Reaction score
Hey Powder Puff. or is it d-------bag.;) Did you by the vest and were it. Just wondering if the club came up new cost on next year membership going to be.
:d Just need to come up with a new budget for next year.:eek: Might have to drink less water on the hill and eat more snow during the day.:p Well as long as it is white.:rolleyes: Won't be back until next season.:( Due to the Avy conditions. My thoughts (the risk outways the thrill and fun) right at this time. You have a good summer. And also Clifford the Big Red Dog and Myself would like to come out and give a hand in building of the new cabin on Boulder. Let use know when this is going to happen as soon as possible. This way we can book time of work.:d Thanks again for letting us use RSC winter wounder land. And to all members that work so hard in keeping it all open to play in. And to the sledder's and skiers that there season is not over with yet
PLEASE PLAY SAFE AND BE WISE IN YOUR DECISSIONS FOR THE REST OF YOUR SEASON.:)

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
You forgot the money hungry part buddy. No I didn`t get a vest yet but I will it`s at the top of my list for next season.
The club`s AGM is Apr. 10 and new rates will be set then, I do expect an increase for next season because of the daily trail pass fee increase.
I`ll let you know when ground breaking happens for the new cabin, so excited bout this. :d
Went for a ride today and had a great one, sure looking at where we ride in a different way now.
You guys all have a great summer, looking forward to seeing you all again next fall.
Take care, Kathy.

Top Bottom