Rookie Riding

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was thinking of maybe trying Valemont area the next go round.I am new to mountain riding,still learning alot.
As a newbie where would be a good place to go play in powder,learning to ride, without getting into any or little chance of danger?

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was thinking of maybe trying Valemont area the next go round.I am new to mountain riding,still learning alot.
As a newbie where would be a good place to go play in powder,learning to ride, without getting into any or little chance of danger?
Mcbride. start at Bell mountain
good place to break in cherries. Renshaw also good provided you don't get too far from the cabin. Lucile also a good spot if you use the Granny trail to get to the back. Cherries stay away from the Butterfly. Get a local to go with you if you can. :beer::beer:

Last edited:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
in blue river theres lots of areas for the beginners, there white rive, no alpine just fun cut blocks and meadows, and the coulies is also a good place for begginers down in the meadows or in the rolling hills, and foam is spose to be nice too (havent been there yet)

Top Bottom