Report for Dec.

.08rider

Reaction score
Well I am in the north country lodge right now in McBride and it was awesome riding today,The road in needs some work but well worth the trip in to the top.If I can figure out how to post pics i will

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday was a sunny and cool day with between 18 and 24" of fresh in the Renshaw. Almost a perfect day, trail up needs more snow but for sure the prize at the top is worth it. Ron has some pictures and will post I am sure. Going back to Renshaw this am but really cold here today. Snow is in the forcast for next week so maybe we can start grooming. Here is to snow, cheers.
Barry Mountain Haven B&B

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I was up there on Saturday, came home with frostbite but it was worth it. Once over the saddle it was for the taking. I froze my camera "to death" only pictures I saved were of the parking lot. sorry maybe next weekend....oh did I say that allowed? sorry wife, love ya babe!!!

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Three of us went through the saddle and into Blackwater on Thursday afternoon. Made for tough riding with the sun in our eyes and no tracks to follow (it was awesome). There were only three other riders at Renshaw that afternoon and they did not go much past the cabin. Five of us went the same way on Friday and we didn't see another sledder until back at the cabin at the end of the day. We went into Bell onto Saturday but it was quite cold and the weather blew in on us in the early afternoon. The area was quite tracked up as well. Can't complain for the first ride of the year having two great days out of three.

hardy

Reaction score
hey just back today from Mcbride we rode lucielle on thursday snow was alright had to watch for rocks the pop out of no where but trail was alright. rode renshaw on saturday trail was rough but well worth the it once you got to the top lots of powder but a little cold.Rode climina on saturday trail was poor and the snow conditons where not anybetter but we where told the snow was suppose to pack in the valley for the next several days so there should be some good riding this weekend..

Top Bottom