Renshaw

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could anyone draw a chicken scratch map of the main areas in renshaw to ride, like where is the saddle and blackwater etc, looking for new areas to play in.

Cheers MB

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Could anyone draw a chicken scratch map of the main areas in renshaw to ride, like where is the saddle and blackwater etc, looking for new areas to play in.

Cheers MB

THERE ARE PREVIOUS POSTS WITH MAPS ON THEM..... SEE IF WE CAN FIND THEM... ACTUALLY THE ONLY AREA TO PLAY IN IS THE CABIN.... THE REST IS MINE!!!!!!!!! LOL JK LMFAO BAHAHAHAHA:rolleyes::D:p

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont worry I wont track it up, i'll be stuck unloading from the trailer.

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was great meeting you and the rest of the clan... This process becomes more fun when you place names and faces with handles... along with an inkling of each person's personality....

From here on out, they can only get bigger and better..... :D

NOT MY MOM.... LOL..... GOOD TO MEET YOU TONITE. WE'LL BE RIDIN' IN THE MOUNTAINS TOGETHER SOON, I HOPE... WAS A GOOD NITE. SUDS WERE FLOWIN' PRETTY FREELY.

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Shoppingcart, look in the "areas in Renshaw" trhead i posted a map there a while back

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dean10, love that avatar. Wasn't that one of bridges on the renshaw trail? True hardcore.

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, first bridge at km 1.5, we were up there last May, it was incredible, we're doing it again this year

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Hey Dean10 - you should post a notice when you decide to do your next trip with quad and sled. We have been talking to a few people about a trip like that and there are quite a few Snow and Mudders that would be interested. Maybe we can make a Snow and Mud event out of it.

Marry Poppins Express

Reaction score
Just make sure there's plenty of cushen in your seat, no groomer not that fun of trails. but the payoff is almost worth the punishment. Good riding!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Groomer back and running. Groomed Renshaw last nite. Good to go again, going up tomorrow.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, now everybody has cancelled...need a ride or I'll drive if someone needs a ride.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, now everybody has cancelled...need a ride or I'll drive if someone needs a ride.

Our group has shrunk greatly as well...from a dozen for sures when we planned it; to 4 for sures, and 1 maybe. Work wrecks everything!!! :(

Top Bottom