Renshaw Update

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anybody is planning to ride the renshaw this weekend you can't get past km 17 as a culvert has been washed out. I do not have any way yet to get this fixed but am working on it as we speak. Parking at km 17 and then riding from there is not to bad but weather here this week is very warm so there will be much mud for the sleds. SPRING RIDING, have to put up with some minor problems. Barry

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Renshaw trail... Question.

How is the trail after the washout ? Got any pictures ?

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wash out

It looked like to much water for the small culvert. After the wash out the rode is good but we could not get the trucks past the washout. That will be the reason we stop riding the renshaw unless I can fix it. I would like to because with the snow up top we will be riding until July.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Keep the info coming.

It looked like to much water for the small culvert. After the wash out the rode is good but we could not get the trucks past the washout. That will be the reason we stop riding the renshaw unless I can fix it. I would like to because with the snow up top we will be riding until July.

Good info, Thks very much. Hope you can get traffic moving !!:clap2: :thumbsup2:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
washout

No, good tires will not do as I think as soon as you put the truck on that weak culvert it will collapse and possibly punch a hole in a tire. Will try to get gravel to the washout next week with my truck and deck, and yes a shovel. Not like I am over worked. lol lol

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
No, good tires will not do as I think as soon as you put the truck on that weak culvert it will collapse and possibly punch a hole in a tire. Will try to get gravel to the washout next week with my truck and deck, and yes a shovel. Not like I am over worked. lol lol

You are the "Sled head" ! .... Making life better for others, Thks.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
My hat goes off to you Barry for your extra effort that "everyone" wins from. Your huge credit to this sport.
:) :) :)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey, C'mon, He's Dooin' This For Himself!!???

My hat goes off to you Barry for your extra effort that "everyone" wins from. Your huge credit to this sport.
:) :) :)

HE'S ONLY DOOIN' THIS, CAUSE HE WANTS TO GO SLEDDIN' HIMSELF.......... GREEDY B@ST@RD:eek: ........LOL ACTUALLY, I THINK HE'S ONE OF THE LUCKIEST STIFFS AROUND -- ULTIMATE "GUY" JOB(FOR BEING RETIRED). BET BARRY CAN'T WAIT TO GET THAT RZR, RIGHT??? THEN HE WOULDN'T BE SLEDDIN' RIGHT NOW??? - BARRY, DID YOU CHECK E-BAY, OR STATESIDE FOR THAT RAZOR??? I HEARD THE DEALERS DOWN THERE HAVE A LOT MORE ALLOTTED TO THEM,THAN THE DEALERS UP HERE.;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom