Renegade Tires 09 X

leelsund

Reaction score
Just wondering what tips any one can give me to put some new tire's on my new renegade X. I'm not looking to go to a much larger tire then stock. Just wondering is it actually worth the money to upgrade the rims as well as the tires.

So far I'm looking at the Zilla's and super lights. I would like a tire that can perform well in a variety of terrain. That is light and won't drastically change the handling of the quad. Also if you retain the stock rims do you still require to put spacers in with different tires ?

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just put a set of 28" Zilla`s on my Sportsman and love them.... Pulled the Outlaws off for the summer and pretty much go where i was going with the Laws... In my opinion... there are the best all around tire I`ve tried so far. Great in the mud yet handle really nice on the high speed trails... As far as rims go, you just can`t got wrong with a set of SS`s....

leelsund

Reaction score
Mud Bitches are a fairly heavy tire aren't they? the zillia's or mud lites I heard are much lighter

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have had good experiences with xtrs, and mud bugs. And have heard nothing but good things about the zillas.

Top Bottom