Red Deer City Council...who do U like?

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Civic Yards, the Parkade, Snow Removal, Veterans Park, The new Gaetz Revitalization plan, Massive debt in a recession...:confused::beer:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So who do you vote in then? Which is the thread topic to begin with!

Last edited:

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So who do you vote in then? Which is the thread topic to begin with!

Oh My Bad.....I guess I would vote for anyone who isn't on the current council.

Keep Morris just for the fact that Hilary ran to give a choice and doesn't really want to be mayor. Then just put an arrow beside Jason Chilibeck,Paul Harris, TerryLee Ropchan, Chris Stephan, Clarence Torgenson,Jim Watters, Calvin Yzerman and Dianne Wyntjes.

The Red Deer Express had a write up on all candidates and I actually feel that electing an all new council would be good for Red Deer.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Civic Yards, the Parkade, Snow Removal, Veterans Park, The new Gaetz Revitalization plan, Massive debt in a recession...:confused::beer:

Some of that I agree, but the dept part is hard to do. I think we need to keep looking ahead even if it costs money. Look at our current industrial areas the previous counsel didn't look far enough ahead and this one had to deal with it. cost us a $$$$$ with the county holding us hostage didnt help ether!

Morris I think is a very honest man, I have known him for along time. My vote goes Cindy Jefferies, TerryLee Ropchan and the rest we will have to see.IMO:beer::beer:

Top Bottom