Quartz.... Bikerjakes Picture

GRD

Reaction score
I think I have my directions confused....

When I am standing at the cabin front door looking outside which way am I facing???

From the Cabin in Quartz how do you get into east quartz.

Thanks

Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well you definatly dont go straight up through the trees although that is a good area.I'm guessing its right if your standing in the door looking outside!Would like to know myself,have never been to east Quartz!
catmando!:rant:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Quartz cabin

GetR'Done, I do think when ya standing outside the cabin door you are facing south from what I think is right so now you know the rest of the story. Or if you are standing outside the cabin door you must be checking the snow depth...... Do you know what I mean, if not ask Bad-Ass.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bikerjakes picture is when you get through the trees on the east side. There is a map in the staging parking lot,about half way to the cabin you branch off on the left logging road. You will come to a dead end with the creek about 100 feet to your left and a nice chute to climb across the creek. Don't cross the creek, about 100 yards right of the creek is a very small hill and what looks like a smaller creek coming out of trees. This is the way up on the RIGHT hand side of the secondary creek. This year has good snow but the main creek has some vertical drops. Once you are about 150 yards into trees it starts to open up and you can pick your path of choice!!!:D :D If you cross the creek and climb the chute you get a preview of where you are headed. If you include Prarie Hills I believe this area is is quite a bit bigger than cabin area....not as crazy vertical but fun. Have not been there for a while but I think you can get the distance in off of the staging map. Sanctioned area...rip er up!!!:woohoo1:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for those directions,will check it out next time were there!
catmando!:specool:

GRD

Reaction score
Thanks for the info...

Next time we are they may have to check it out!

Bikerjakes picture is when you get through the trees on the east side. There is a map in the staging parking lot,about half way to the cabin you branch off on the left logging road. You will come to a dead end with the creek about 100 feet to your left and a nice chute to climb across the creek. Don't cross the creek, about 100 yards right of the creek is a very small hill and what looks like a smaller creek coming out of trees. This is the way up on the RIGHT hand side of the secondary creek. This year has good snow but the main creek has some vertical drops. Once you are about 150 yards into trees it starts to open up and you can pick your path of choice!!!:D :D If you cross the creek and climb the chute you get a preview of where you are headed. If you include Prarie Hills I believe this area is is quite a bit bigger than cabin area....not as crazy vertical but fun. Have not been there for a while but I think you can get the distance in off of the staging map. Sanctioned area...rip er up!!!:woohoo1:

GRD

Reaction score
I know what you mean big foot.

Bad ass said your facing south and a little east. Sounds like we pass east quartz on the way to the cabin. Snowchuk gave some good directions...

GetR'Done, I do think when ya standing outside the cabin door you are facing south from what I think is right so now you know the rest of the story. Or if you are standing outside the cabin door you must be checking the snow depth...... Do you know what I mean, if not ask Bad-Ass.

GRD

Reaction score
You must be as backwards in directions as I am:D .... Right from the cabin would be west....

Can I have some of what your drinking/smoking? :rollinglaugh:

Just giving you the gears cat.....

Well you definatly dont go straight up through the trees although that is a good area.I'm guessing its right if your standing in the door looking outside!Would like to know myself,have never been to east Quartz!
catmando!:rant:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Directions are not one of my strenths,If I'm not ass backwards I'm probably stuck! LOL!
catmando!:bluesbros:

GRD

Reaction score
You been converted to giving yourself a hard time about being stuck...

This site is impressive!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can live with that as long as its waist deep,I'm happy!
Its all about research for my book! LOL!
catmando!:Happy6:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Good Luck Bunnyman!!!

Catmando, I will get a photo of summitric in Sicamous "stuck" and post it for you.:)

I ALREADY GRADUATED THAT CLASS AND PASSED THE OLD BOOK ON... WE'LL SEE WHO GETS PICS OF WHO AND WHO WEARS THE SKIRT AND WHO ACTUALLY TRIES WITHOUT GETTING STUCK........ PS, I THINK ITS TIME TO REVEAL WHO WORE THE SKIRT IN GOLDEN!!!:D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Summitric buddy if your graduated from that class I think you may be getting to old or have too much track under ya or something.I'm still researching the book.....LOL!.....I may have to wait untill partway into next season to make sure I have enough notes and yes pictures of my friends doing demonstrations because we all know how hard it is to find someone other than the catman stuckLOL!I really think the last weekend in Mar would be a good time for a snowandmud trip to the mountains so I can add to my itinerary.March should make it easy for you guys to make it up LOL!Last weekend in March.........What do Ya Think? Were running out of time!

:beerchug: :gathering::beerchug:

catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
What, A Cat Stuck???

Summitric buddy if your graduated from that class I think you may be getting to old or have too much track under ya or something.I'm still researching the book.....LOL!.....I may have to wait untill partway into next season to make sure I have enough notes and yes pictures of my friends doing demonstrations because we all know how hard it is to find someone other than the catman stuckLOL!I really think the last weekend in Mar would be a good time for a snowandmud trip to the mountains so I can add to my itinerary.March should make it easy for you guys to make it up LOL!Last weekend in March.........What do Ya Think? Were running out of time!

:beerchug: :gathering::beerchug:

catmando!

YUP, KATMANDOO STUCK, AGAIN.... GEEZE, I THINK WE HAD REPORTS OF YOU STUCK LAST WEEKEND IN MCBRIDE, I THINK WE SAW A STUCK KATMANDOO IN GOLDEN AND SICAMOUS. BOY, YOU REALLY GET AROUND. THATS ONE FAST "DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT" FORD F350 YOU'RE DRIVING THERE KATMAN....... SEE YOU FOR BEERS AT AVERAGE JOES.:D :D

GRD

Reaction score
If he doesn't drive it like it was stolen, somebody might steal it.... Good to know that you picked the right brand of truck to drive...:beep:

YUP, KATMANDOO STUCK, AGAIN.... GEEZE, I THINK WE HAD REPORTS OF YOU STUCK LAST WEEKEND IN MCBRIDE, I THINK WE SAW A STUCK KATMANDOO IN GOLDEN AND SICAMOUS. BOY, YOU REALLY GET AROUND. THATS ONE FAST "DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT" FORD F350 YOU'RE DRIVING THERE KATMAN....... SEE YOU FOR BEERS AT AVERAGE JOES.:D :D

Top Bottom