Quartz Area Info

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A new thread about the area known as east Quartz. Is it #1 or #2 area on the map. I think my friends and I are going to try and get into it on the 13th of april. Any help on how to get into it is appreciated. Also I labeled area 51 and 52, anybody heard of these? They are the two small circled areas at the bottom.

Attachments

• Quartz Map 01.JPG
    Quartz Map 01.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 346

GRD

Reaction score
According to the other post, I believe that your #1 is east quartz, never been in there but heard it is good. The label #2 is fairly easy to get into. I am pretty sure that is where I rode with our group last time we were there, or just a little more south east. I remember seeing the out of bounds sign. Also, from my interpretation 51 and 52 are the main riding areas. Hope that helps.

A new thread about the area known as east Quartz. Is it #1 or #2 area on the map. I think my friends and I are going to try and get into it on the 13th of april. Any help on how to get into it is appreciated. Also I labeled area 51 and 52, anybody heard of these? They are the two small circled areas at the bottom.

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So to get into the #2 Area would a guy turn off the main trail at the Quartz Info Sign? Hope you guys know which sign I mean.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be going in there around that time with some guys that know that area really well last week they were in east Quartz and said it was untouched and an epic ride. Maybe we can took up and they can show all of us first hand how to get in there!:Snowmobile1:

GRD

Reaction score
What day are you talking about?

We are going to be riding in Sicamous on Friday, April 6 and Saturday, April 7. We are planning to ride quartz on our way back to Calgary on Sunday, April 8. If would be great to hook up with some guys that know the area really well.

I will be going in there around that time with some guys that know that area really well last week they were in east Quartz and said it was untouched and an epic ride. Maybe we can took up and they can show all of us first hand how to get in there!:Snowmobile1:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
And we may be riding there this weekend on our way back fromm New Denver (Sunday). If we do I'll post further info.
Cheers :D :D :D
What day are you talking about?

We are going to be riding in Sicamous on Friday, April 6 and Saturday, April 7. We are planning to ride quartz on our way back to Calgary on Sunday, April 8. If would be great to hook up with some guys that know the area really well.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get-R-done

We will be heading there on the 12th plan to ride Quartz that day, head up around noon after the drive from Edm. We will be staying in revy until the 16th. Going to ride frisby the 15th.

GRD

Reaction score
Different weekend, too bad.... We may be going back to Valemount/McBride to ride Friday April 27 and Saturday April 28.

We will be heading there on the 12th plan to ride Quartz that day, head up around noon after the drive from Edm. We will be staying in revy until the 16th. Going to ride frisby the 15th.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get-R-Done
Well maybe next time once I know the way in we're laughing. Have fun on your trip, let me know of the conditions while you are there. And buy the way sorry no pics on the 2 place trailer. I am going to keep it not enough $$$ to buy the enclosed (after the 800 dragon snow check deal)
Cheers

GRD

Reaction score
NosRX1

No kidding your tight for cash... But you got a pretty cool sled on the way... To bad toys with power cost so much... I would rather try your dragon than sit in your enclosed trailer anyways.

You may have to change your nick name.....

Get-R-Done
Well maybe next time once I know the way in we're laughing. Have fun on your trip, let me know of the conditions while you are there. And buy the way sorry no pics on the 2 place trailer. I am going to keep it not enough $$$ to buy the enclosed (after the 800 dragon snow check deal)
Cheers

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NosRX1

No kidding your tight for cash... But you got a pretty cool sled on the way... To bad toys with power cost so much... I would rather try your dragon than sit in your enclosed trailer anyways.

You may have to change your nick name.....

I just talk with that buddy that knows the way into east Quartz we are planning a day trip in there on sunday. Well maybe next year we can hook up for a ride and you can try out the 800!!!. Change my name to S**t mix maybe..lol, or maybe RX1Dragon, or FireBreather, so many ideas so little time:D
Cheers

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to golden as well on Sat night, riding sunday and monday Siver Mines and maybe Quartz. I've got a yellow Summit with blue hood, don't be a stranger NosRX1.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can use Google earth at highest res and get a pretty good idea of the passes in. no snow on sat pics, just use imagination!

nytro mtx

Reaction score
Heading to golden as well on Sat night, riding sunday and monday Siver Mines and maybe Quartz. I've got a yellow Summit with blue hood, don't be a stranger NosRX1.

Word on the street is that there is snow up there and ppl are riding, can anyone confirm this.
For the love of god let it b so, new nytro is eager 2 go.

Ha HA

Thanks

Top Bottom