Powderlites install. Help, help, a little help here.

nytro mtx

Reaction score
Hey All,

So almost finished the install on the nytro 270 kit but am a little lost on a few things.

First, the exit on the fuel rail where it goes to the regulator. That fuel rail adapter, how does it get held on. The stock bracket would kind of work but the screws are too short, am i missing somthing?

Second, The intercooler and the fuel regulator both have nipples / barbs on them. frnt left for intercooler and center for regulator. Do these connect togeather or go somwhere else? im lost, nothing in instructions on this tha I could find.

Last, re the fuel/air gauge, the manufactures instructions call for all of the harness wires to be conected but the pl instructions only mention the red. Are the manufactures instructions just for aumotive applications or am i hooking up all of the supplied wires to key, dash ect?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Dwayne

nytro mtx

Reaction score
i tried today but they must have had the day off, and i wanted to try to get it done tonite if possible.
Ill wait till tomorrow now though.

Thanx

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

So almost finished the install on the nytro 270 kit but am a little lost on a few things.

First, the exit on the fuel rail where it goes to the regulator. That fuel rail adapter, how does it get held on. The stock bracket would kind of work but the screws are too short, am i missing somthing?

Second, The intercooler and the fuel regulator both have nipples / barbs on them. frnt left for intercooler and center for regulator. Do these connect togeather or go somwhere else? im lost, nothing in instructions on this tha I could find.

Last, re the fuel/air gauge, the manufactures instructions call for all of the harness wires to be conected but the pl instructions only mention the red. Are the manufactures instructions just for aumotive applications or am i hooking up all of the supplied wires to key, dash ect?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Dwayne

Not sure what the new PL rail end adapter looks like - I used an Impulse one on my sled...and it was held on by the factory bracket and screws.

You should have boost air going into the fuel pressure regulator. This should be sourced from the charge tube going to the intercooler or from the front of the intercooler. I'm not sure where PL has the source located now as I have an earlier kit. As far as the air/fuel goes...go with the PL instructions. I have always had good success getting a hold of Dave via E-mail.

nytro mtx

Reaction score
Hey,

Thanx for the help, I spoke with Dave and he cleared up a few things. Hoping to get her done tonite.

Dwayne

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Next thing you're gonna do is throw that RB3 box in the garbage and put a Boost-It fuel system on:d:d

Top Bottom