polishing

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lookin for some sleds or decks to polish this weekend let me know! 780 906 8980 thanks! phone me i will be away from the computer all day friday

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well guys here is after pic of what he did on my sled. Everyone knows what a stock tunnel looks like before polish. Oh I will also say when he did mine there was another sled that was oxidized bad and it looked the same as mine did when i was picking mine up.

Attachments

• DSC00003[1].jpg
    DSC00003[1].jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 413

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey there is nothing wrong with what yeah got going on there POLARICE. I polish a few sleds a year too, and its just one of those things where you only get better at depending on product. Im at the point where i can get them like Boydo's!

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you go to my photo album there is a bunch or pics. to see some finished sleds and a couple truck shots

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
hey there is nothing wrong with what yeah got going on there POLARICE. I polish a few sleds a year too, and its just one of those things where you only get better at depending on product. Im at the point where i can get them like Boydo's!

lol... don't tell me that you use mother's and a powerball and they come out looking like boydo's! NEVER HAPPEN! There is a BIG difference between do it yourself and professionally done!

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had the sled polished by Boydo today and its unbelievable !
When I can afford it I am taking my son's in also..(maybe for X-mas)
Thanks again for fitting me in with such short notice:d:beer:

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
yeah but im quite happy with how mine turned out thanks

I was happy with how my polishing turned out too... spent tons of time on it and did it very frequently... then I had it polished by boydo... to put it lightly... my polish job was a waste of time! Not even in the same ballpark... live and learn I guess!

Then again... it doesn't really matter if you are happy. Any more pics boydo? Snow is here... time to ride!

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was happy with how my polishing turned out too... spent tons of time on it and did it very frequently... then I had it polished by boydo... to put it lightly... my polish job was a waste of time! Not even in the same ballpark... live and learn I guess!

Then again... it doesn't really matter if you are happy. Any more pics boydo? Snow is here... time to ride!

I will post a couple of picks of the mirror like sled today sometime.

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my new DOO from Boydoo's and it looks frigging sweet, great job Thanks!!! Dropped it off this morning and he had it done by early afternoon, I will post some pics this week.

njthom1

Reaction score
I have an '06 M7, an '08 Dragon & an '09 M8....all need a tunnel polish.
Can you do this early in December? If so when and how many days do you need to complete them?

Top Bottom