Plug for Outwest saving the day.

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think anyone from our group covered this off, but Carrie at outwest saved our butts a couple weeks back by allowing us to leave a trailer full of quads in a stall for just the staging fee (which I had to beg her to take).

Long story short, Ford F550 (6.0 liter) blew the egr cooler on the hwy. We were close to outwest so we had some awesome good samaritan tow the trailer to the campground where we stored it until we could get back with my truck.

Great customer service, as usual, and piece of mind knowing the toys were safe.

Don't get me started on the Ford issue. We didn't take my because, "oh no, lets save the wear and tear on yours". Guess who's truck made two more trips down there. One for the trailer of quads, and one to tow back the F550.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ain't it great that in todays fugged up world that there is still some people who are compassionate to mankind? Maybe there is hope...nice plug and a great way to show your appreciation...good on ya man!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what ? she wouldn't let you leave the ford there? she must have some class:d:d:beer: sounds like all turned out ok just can be frustrating. had a alternator die on a truck about 75km from there not fun.

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We didn't even think about leaving the Ford there. I wouldn't do that to her, scaring off all those customers. :)

It was sure fun trying to get a tow in Rocky on a Sunday. Managed to get it to town and still get an afternoon of riding in, so it wasn't a total loss.

Top Bottom