Please Please Please Please Stay Out Of Wildlife Closures

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just like the title says guys. We are experiencing high use of the the Wildlife closures lately, especially in Chapple Creek. I cannot say how important this is. We CAN NOT win against these animal closures and we are being threatened with the possibility of loosing the entire area.

PLEASE STAY OUT OF THESE AREAS, THEY ARE WELL SIGNED AND THE BOUNDRIES HAVE NOT CHANGED FOR YEARS, ITS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS A RIDER TO KNOW THE BOUNDRIES OF THE AREAS AND LOOSING THE AREA IS NOT WORTH A FEW TURNS IN FRESH POW. GET ADVENTUROUS AND GO LOOK FOR IT IN LEGAL AREAS.

Thank you
Depsnolvr

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing this out for the people who dont know,It is not making the fight any easier if these people do not obey the signs,for those who dont know...........ask somebody!:nono:
catmando!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sue with VARDA has posted this in snowest as well. Thanks to all who is getting this message out there!!

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing this out for the people who dont know,It is not making the fight any easier if these people do not obey the signs,for those who dont know...........ask somebody!:nono:
catmando!

Maybe we should start fighting our own to make them stop, I know I know, that's ridiculous right? Hmmm maybe, maybe not.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Closures

Its all about giving up a little to get alot. Please help out and stay out of restricted areas.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my mistake sorry Depsnolvr. I flip back and forth between the two sites way toooooo much!! NEED TO RIDE!!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Hi Cougar, this dress incident has been priceless. I've had a lot of comments made and they are all in fun.
The next time you will see me in a dress will only be if I can get a gathering togther for Breast Cancer....and guess what, there are a lot of guys out there that are offering to join up.
I will keep you informed.

Cheers

curtis, sometimes you creep me out.
keep up the good work even though you do it in a dress.
s.

Top Bottom