PHOTO's-Sicamous Jan 27/07

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I've posted a bunch of photos from our ride in Sicamous on January 27th. We staged from Golden, 2 hours away, and it was worth the drive.
Awesome snow conditions and thanks to Ray and Scott for helping us find all those hidden bowls.

Here is a great shot of Scott "Way Up There" and stuck completely vertical. We had an hour to relax while he dug himself out. (No one could get up there to help).

For more photo's just click on the link below
and click the the photo called "Sicamous Jan 27, 2007"

There are 2 pages, scroll to the bottom...

:D :D :D

Attachments

• IMG_5727a.jpg
    IMG_5727a.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 147

GRD

Reaction score
I am confused! You staged in golden and rode in sicamous???

What are you talking about?

• Admin

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
We planned on riding in Golden for the weekend but we were told the snow was a ton better in Sicamous so after driving 6.5 hours to get to the lodge in Golden we decide to get up Saturday Morning and drive an additional 2 hours to ride in Sicamous for one day and then drive back to Golden. We were very tired but it was worth it.

GRD

Reaction score
That makes sense!!!

Did you ride golden at all? Or just the one day in sicamous?

We planned on riding in Golden for the weekend but we were told the snow was a ton better in Sicamous so after driving 6.5 hours to get to the lodge in Golden we decide to get up Saturday Morning and drive an additional 2 hours to ride in Sicamous for one day and then drive back to Golden. We were very tired but it was worth it.

• Admin

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Golden

We rode Golden on Sunday. Silent Pass conditions were good. Could use some snow again. Had a chance to explore farther back...lots of riding to do there in the future. One of our guys toured into the West Valley which is about a 3000 foot drop that takes about 10 minutes to get into. He had a bit of trouble getting out but said it was an awesome area, unfortunatley at the bottom is "out of bounds" and only the "Big Boys" would want to drop into this area..
I will post the photo's from Sun Jan 28ths days riding on the weekend.

GRD

Reaction score
Have you heard of east quartz, check out the other post under golden. I am not sure I know where that is....

Top Bottom