People to ride with

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hoping to get to Mcbride sometime before family day, and a few times after wondering if anyone from Edmonton areaish has room for more? One of my buddies might want to come if there's room in a group for two more, but probably just me. More then willing to drive or pitch for coming along, just want to get out and ride, 3 of my buddies aren't riding this year and it's been almost impossible to get out :realmad: I ride a 04 King Cat, have all avalanche gear and taken a course :beer:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well why dont you come to MM09 at the end of the month,There will be plenty of people to ride with and you will meet about 200 peeps off the site,All you have to do is get there with or without your buddies.Buy a ticket to the dinner get a room and put up a post looking for someone to tag along with.Once your there there will be plenty of groups that will let you tag along,Mine being one of them.
Use the search button at the top of your home page and search for Mountain Mania 09
Good luck,hope to see you there!
catmando!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well why dont you come to MM09 at the end of the month,There will be plenty of people to ride with and you will meet about 200 peeps off the site,All you have to do is get there with or without your buddies.Buy a ticket to the dinner get a room and put up a post looking for someone to tag along with.Once your there there will be plenty of groups that will let you tag along,Mine being one of them.
Use the search button at the top of your home page and search for Mountain Mania 09
Good luck,hope to see you there!
catmando!

Thanks for the heads up. Will let my buddy know and see if he wants to go to. I was hoping to drive up with other people so fuel wouldn't kill me, but if I can talk my buddy into going it would be perfect.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well my buddy is a no go so it's just me so far. Anyways I guess i'm changing my question to, anyone from Edmonton want to head up together to save on fuel? I will drive myself if I have to but would rather split fuel. To late to book a room now, going to try tomorrow and hope theres something left. Be nice to meet some snow and mudders to, get some tips from the pros :)

Jim Lahey

Reaction score
Well my buddy is a no go so it's just me so far. Anyways I guess i'm changing my question to, anyone from Edmonton want to head up together to save on fuel? I will drive myself if I have to but would rather split fuel. To late to book a room now, going to try tomorrow and hope theres something left. Be nice to meet some snow and mudders to, get some tips from the pros :)

Most riders would welcome you to ride with them. Randy and myslef included.
Just find a group with similar riding skills and enjoy the day.

10-4

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cyle, The wife and I are going to the mountians on the 7th/8th week-end unsure of where we are going, most likely mcbride or maybe golden, if you want to go pm me and let me know what you drive (truck) and we can maybe make arrangements to go pow pow,. I also really like blue. Let me know. Thanks

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cyle, The wife and I are going to the mountians on the 7th/8th week-end unsure of where we are going, most likely mcbride or maybe golden, if you want to go pm me and let me know what you drive (truck) and we can maybe make arrangements to go pow pow,. I also really like blue. Let me know. Thanks

Hey man, thanks for the offer, actually heading up to Mcbride right away here with Snochuk. Wasn't planning on going next until family day, as that's the only time my buddy can go this year. However if you are planning on going family day or after that i'm down. Actually got tons of offers from people, can't believe how many actually this site is really great :beer:

Top Bottom