Our pics from Quartz on Nov 23

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yay, Revy this weekend!!! My boondocker box arrived today, Cale is installing tonight :) Where are you guys staying? We are at the Revelstoke Lodge and we are leaving Thursday night.

we're staying at the Days Inn. We're driving out Thursday night as well and will likley ride Frisby on Friday. Hopefully we can get a ride together in! I'm looking forward to seeing that TAPEX wound up!

What's the Boondocker box for? trim fuel for a pipe?

JoHNI_T when are you showing up in Revy? ShizNitt100 going to make it?

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well our plan was to head out after work today, but Cale found one of the rear brakes on the truck is done, along with the rotar (I think). He is going to try and fix it today so we can leave tonight, if not hopefully we will leave tomorrow morning early. We could meet you at Frisby tomorrow (I hope).... Cale installed a y-pipe, airbox, egt's, boondocker box and air/fuel reg on my sled, it looks like an F-18 with all those guages... LOL. He won't have the turbo out this weekend, the tunnel was bent last weekend and he hasn't had a chance to fix it yet :(

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well our plan was to head out after work today, but Cale found one of the rear brakes on the truck is done, along with the rotar (I think). He is going to try and fix it today so we can leave tonight, if not hopefully we will leave tomorrow morning early. We could meet you at Frisby tomorrow (I hope).... Cale installed a y-pipe, airbox, egt's, boondocker box and air/fuel reg on my sled, it looks like an F-18 with all those guages... LOL. He won't have the turbo out this weekend, the tunnel was bent last weekend and he hasn't had a chance to fix it yet :(

Hopefully we see ya out there! I'm outta here!

Top Bottom