Oilers vs Stars tickets I will auction off for Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Magnet and I will be auctioning off hockey tickets for Taylor and her family.
Someone in our S&M Family anonymously offered me 4 ice level seats to an Oilers vs Stars game in January. As the funds will be used for Taylor's family, we will begin the auction early next week and it will run for about a week, with the highest bidder paying for their tickets immediately after the auction ends. Remember this money is needed right away.
In the meantime, as we wait to receive the tickets, would you like it done as one set of 4 or as 2 pairs ?
Ideas welcome.

Thanks again anonymous donor, another fantastic member steps up.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
please note these tickets face value is over 600.00 we have been informed by the donor. thanks again to s and m and its members.

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you again to sandm member who wanted to be anonymous for bringing me the tickets today. We will begin auction tomorrow once I can tell you what exact seats they are. Rules and details to follow tomorrow afternoon. Auction will remain in this thread.
Have a great night and remember to watch our little Taylor on Global tonight !

Attachments

• IMG-20101023-00086.jpg
    IMG-20101023-00086.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 264

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So here is the info on the tickets.....January 20, 2011 Oilers vs. Stars in Edmonton,AB
2 pairs to auction off.
Both pairs are Section 132 row 1

First pair are seats 1 and 2.
Second pair are seats 3 and 4.

Highest bidder takes first pair (seats 1 and 2). The highest bidder also has the option to pay the same price for seats 3 and 4 as they paid for seats 1 and 2. We need to know as soon as initial auction closes whether the highest bidder will take both pairs. If the highest bidder chooses not to take the second pair we will open a new 1 week auction beginning the following day.
On your marks, get set, let the bidding begin. It will close 3 PM Sunday October 31.
Please note total value stamped on the tickets is $636.00

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will start with seat 1 and 2 $300.00 pair #1. Thanks and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom