maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol.jpg

we sure have painted a good picture for ourselves LOL

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Marking under a cornice is never safe, but at least there's only one guy on the hill...

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's so crazy.. Who wouldn't finish their beer before trying to climb around that guy on the hill.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
hmmmmm.... thru all the controversy and here we have photographic proof that Jesus and Darwin are one in the same....

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This cartoonist doesn't know anything about sledders.
Here's the incorrect stereotypes that I see:

1 - That boosted yammy on the hill should be going straight up - besides, he did not draw it heavy enough.
2 - WTF is that Cat parked on top for? Usually the diamond drive blows up at the trailhead, but I guess it can happen anywhere.
3 - The Doo rider would not be able to grip the Polaris owners beer even if he wanted to (which he wouldnt) - his hands would be frozen stiff since the handlebar warmers on his XP aren't working
4 - Even non-sledders know that drawing should have a broken crank under that 900 RMK.

sheesh......fawker.

Last edited:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The boosted Yammi should be heading straight up the FACE so when he hits the cornice he can do a complete flip, land it and then bust through the trench in the cornice doing a tail walk over the top..... Fugger, get the picture correct if your gonna make fun of us sledders............

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Modman, has hit the nail on the head...after you quit laughing that is.

Top Bottom