New to the site!!!!!!!!!!!

Raptor660

Reaction score
Just found out about this site from a friend. Thought I'd join and check it out. Looks like there is tones of usefull information and good people on here too. I ride a 660 Raptor when I can find the time. I also enjoy camping and fishing. I would like to get into snowmobiling like my friends such as newbie08. Hopefully I can save up enough pennies to be able to afford one soon. I look forward to making new friends and learning a trick or two from all the experts on this site.
Cheers
:beer::beer::beer::beer:

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just found out about this site from a friend. Thought I'd join and check it out. Looks like there is tones of usefull information and good people on here too. I ride a 660 Raptor when I can find the time. I also enjoy camping and fishing. I would like to get into snowmobiling like my friends such as newbie08. Hopefully I can save up enough pennies to be able to afford one soon. I look forward to making new friends and learning a trick or two from all the experts on this site.
Cheers
:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Welcome to the site and if you do get into a sled, you won't regret it. Haven't found anyone yet who didn't like it!:cool:

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:clap2:
Say Hi to Dave from Grnboyz, and tell him to get his snow machine ready for another great season

Top Bottom