New to Me 11 Pro

Zien19

Reaction score
Hello All Just picked up a 11 rmk pro.(super stoked) Was looking for input on what to look at for common issues and piece of mind checks. 1795 miles on the machine. Also the best mods you guys have done.

Regards
Zien

Jeffpro800

Reaction score
Stock pistons? If so don't screw around, install a fix kit and inspect your cylinders for cracks right away! Way to many of these engines have been going down from the excessive piston to cylinder clearance.

Zien19

Reaction score
Stock pistons? If so don't screw around, install a fix kit and inspect your cylinders for cracks right away! Way to many of these engines have been going down from the excessive piston to cylinder clearance.

Sounds good. I havnt seen a fix kit for a 11 just 08 to 10. Are they the same?

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just about the same.. the shim is a little diff than the dragon. We have put in about 4 or 5 on the pros now.

b.stewart

Reaction score
My son bought a used 11 pro assault 2000 kms engine was running good then one pull in the hills , took out piston skirt and crank and cylinder total bill 3700.00, plus put on slp pipe ,pa head,power commander, and clutch kit all from chris thing pulls hard now running 70 gram weights,also put in pink exhaust springs, so it appears the dragon problem has showed up on pros, do the fix kit before she blows.

96sherm

Reaction score
Give the clutches a good service, I just had my secondary lock up on me from worn bushings. The primary also was ready for some maintenance. Lucky for me that the secondary locked up because my top end was ready to tank next. I didn't have any damage to anything other than the piston and cylinder. Definitely give some thought to the piston kits... Rk Tek is another company with "fix kits"... Its my choice personally and I'll do the install myself...Cost to me will be around the 12-1500 with a new cylinder, pistons, and a 13:1 head.

Last edited:

96sherm

Reaction score
Were do you get a bushing for the secondary, they don't list one in the Polaris parts fiche.

Actually was just asking myself the same question...lol. I know I took the secondary to the dealer and they replaced a "bushing", I have the old one. However I don't see it broken down in the Team LWT diagram in the service manual...kind of curious now...???

Top Bottom