Mower needed

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi. The Fort Saskatchewan Snow Angels snowmobile club is in need of a tow behind rough cut trail mower. If anyone wants to rent,lend,sell or come mow some trails please help us out. We have 2 trail systems one West of Flatbush AB and the other near Elk Island Park.
We need to trim the small willow trees that are slowly encroching into our trail. These willow are maybe 3 ft high and the size of a pencil. Way to labour intensive for our volunteers to cut 1 at a time. A nice clean trail surface will benifit the trail users by having a wide clear trail.
Please PM me back here and I will contact you and see what we can get going. Thanks

Attachments

• T2066_500trail mower.jpg
    T2066_500trail mower.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 160
  • T2066Offset_500 trail mower offset pic.jpg
    T2066Offset_500 trail mower offset pic.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 158

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ask around to the pipeline companies, and ask who there brushing contractor is........you* might get a freebie or at least some good contacts........had a friend of mine who did that for a living....he always got calls like that ......Let us know how it turns out.

gordhunt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one and would be happy to help out in the spring. It is 52" wide and can cut up to 3" . As long as the quad can drive over it it will cut it.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Glen, let me talk to the Equipment guys here, maybe they have something that will help you out. I'll let you know ASAP.

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Approx 15 km of trail near Elk Island Park will need mowing around BUDDS LAKE

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well around the city i know guys charge $175 plus per hour i would go as low as $100 buck per hour i would love to do it for free but the dam bobcat is so expensive and so is the brush cutter so i would be happy to help u guys out not sure when u wanted it done but might work some better deal out thanks colin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
well around the city i know guys charge $175 plus per hour i would go as low as $100 buck per hour i would love to do it for free but the dam bobcat is so expensive and so is the brush cutter so i would be happy to help u guys out not sure when u wanted it done but might work some better deal out thanks colin

Colin, contact Sledderglen directly, he's the trail guy for the Ft Sask Snow Angels.

Top Bottom