Mountain Mania Weekend Coming up

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey just looked at weather forcast and it looks like sunshine for the BIG trip. Pack the sunglasses and suntan lotion and get ready for some mid winter sunshine in a snowmobilers paradise
:cool:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey just looked at weather forcast and it looks like sunshine for the BIG trip. Pack the sunglasses and suntan lotion and get ready for some mid winter sunshine in a snowmobilers paradise
:cool:

sounds good!!!!
and dont worry I wont be mad if it snows a whole bunch too:p:cool:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Forcast has changed, and it will change again. Snow, Sun does it really matter!!

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X92.9 Snow Report stated this morning that Kicking Horse has received 15 cm of snow. Being that the elevation is quite a bit lower and closer to the valley, we can probably expect Gorman and Quartz to have 20+ cm.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am gonna get stuuuuuuucckkkk this weekend!!!!! Uphill, downhill, sidehill, upsidedownhill; I'm bringin' em all out. Someone might wanna grab Catman's snobungie.:D:D:D

DTH

Reaction score
X92.9 Snow Report stated this morning that Kicking Horse has received 15 cm of snow. Being that the elevation is quite a bit lower and closer to the valley, we can probably expect Gorman and Quartz to have 20+ cm.

Their weather station is roughly the same elevation as Gorman lake.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am gonna get stuuuuuuucckkkk this weekend!!!!! Uphill, downhill, sidehill, upsidedownhill; I'm bringin' em all out. Someone might wanna grab Catman's snobungie.:D:D:D

Better Yet.I gave Ric a gift certificate for the best stuck on Film,(I need to see the big stuck)
I called it the catmando award,Need to shed my rep!LOL!
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ohhhhh. From What I Heard, I Don't Think You'll Ever Shed That Stuckness From Your Repertoire......... Too Many Other Riders Will Testify To That.... Lol Lmao :d :d :d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Been having a pretty good year,havnt used that sno bungee once this year,well not on my sled anyway!
catmando!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Carefull what you say Catmandoo the STUCK GODS may be reading your posts and getting ready to lay a major stuck streak on ya:eek:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks glen,I will be on the mellow side for a while after watching that avy on Saturday!
Please someone get stuck alot in safe places LOL!
catmando!

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Their weather station is roughly the same elevation as Gorman lake.

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm definitely not knowledgeable about the area, but wouldn't the the Parcel mountain range get more snow then the mountains surrounding the valley where Kicking Horse is located?

Just trying to keep my hopes up =)

DTH

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up.

I'm definitely not knowledgeable about the area, but wouldn't the the Parcel mountain range get more snow then the mountains surrounding the valley where Kicking Horse is located?

Just trying to keep my hopes up =)

I use the ski hill report as guide to how much has fallen in the last little while, of course some bowls and valleys can have more or less snow due to factors such as wind. Gorman which is really right beside the ski hill tends to get a lot of wind, then Quarts which really isn't that far away ( just over and down one valley) tends to get less wind.

Top Bottom