Mountain Mania ride

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Talked with Mike from Golden. He operates out of Golden a place called Snow Peak Rentals. He will try and get us some locals that will show us around on Saturday. His recomendation is for us all to head to Quartz area. For the experienced riders he will take you into area 51 and 52 and whatever else there is and for ther others we will get to see whatever else is there. Large area with a cabin that we could meet back at for a break or lunch.
Mikes company rents Sleds "DOOs" as well as all other riding gear from helmets to transcievers Shovels,probes and anything else you may forget at home. If you need his assistance please book with his toll free #1-888-512-4222.
The group is looking forward for us coming down and they will try to make us happy. Hey if there is snow and we ride we are happy!!
Will post more info as is comes to me. If you have any ideas please PM me thanks

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Thanks Glen.... That Really Sounds Good. Everyone With Any Type Of Experience Can Find Somewhere To Play In Quartz... Maybe They'll Take Us Into East Quartz Too??? Thanks Again Glen, For Taking The Lead On This!!!!!!!!!;)

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Glen.... That Really Sounds Good. Everyone With Any Type Of Experience Can Find Somewhere To Play In Quartz... Maybe They'll Take Us Into East Quartz Too??? Thanks Again Glen, For Taking The Lead On This!!!!!!!!!;)

If not I can take you to East Quartz and another bowl along the way.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Please everyone make sure you're carrying AVY gear, with all the recent news we don't want to be losing anyone on this trip. I unfortunately will not be there this year, but am there in spirit. Have a cold one or 12 for me.

TG

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Please everyone make sure you're carrying AVY gear, with all the recent news we don't want to be losing anyone on this trip. I unfortunately will not be there this year, but am there in spirit. Have a cold one or 12 for me.

TG

NO WORRIES, TG.... WE'LL HAVE A TOAST OR TWO, JUST FOR YOU, BUDDY!!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
NO WORRIES, TG.... WE'LL HAVE A TOAST OR TWO, JUST FOR YOU, BUDDY!!!

I didn't ask you to have breakfast for me, I said have some drinks..... GEEZ Summitric

you better make it drinks of screech too

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have fun on the trip play safe but PLAY HARD!!!!!......I was hoping I was going to made it but just went back to work yesterday....Post some pictures of the fun on the snow aswell as the fun at the hotel....Summitric don't lose your shirt playing poker!!...lol cheers and happy new years!!!:D

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As I have found alternate accomadations I will be giving up my room tomorrow night. It's a double at the Glenogle. If anyone wants it P.M. me.

Top Bottom