Mountain Mania Ride Prize Donations

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hi All....... Just Looking For A Few More Good Prize Donations For The Upcoming 1st Annual Mountain Mania Ride In Golden. We've Had Some Good Prizes Donated By Club Members And Their Businesses, And I Really Appreciate That. I Would Like To See Everyone Come Away With Something Beside A Big Grin From All The Snow And "sunshine" We're Gonna Have. Please Contact Myself Or One Of The Moderators To Arrange For A Prize Donation. Thanks Summitric;)

• Staff

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Still Looking For Prize Donations, For The 1st Annual Mountain Mania Ride In Golden... Next Year We'll Have To Hit Up The Corporate Sponsors........ This Year, We're Just A Small Event.;)

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What type of prizes are you looking for? Can you give me some ideas and examples of what we already have.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will pick up something along the tool line on thursday when i get back in town, I will bring something and I will give it to u when we get there on Thursday night or friday morning.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We should be able to round up a game used/autographed Dean McAmmond hockey stick......Mac22 (my-bro-in-law) is Dean's cousin.

• Staff

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Shredder.... Thanks Again To You And Mac22 For The Hockey Stick And Players Card.... Should Look Good In My "sports Room"... Along With My Modified Helmet..... Yahoo, Mountain Doo!!!!!!!!!

• Staff

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
THANK-YOU TO EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR PRIZE DONATIONS TO THE SUCCESSFUL 1ST ANNUAL MOUNTAIN MANIA RIDE. HERE IS A LIST OF MOST OF THE PRIZES DONATED, ALL VERY NICELY COMPILED AND INVENTORIED BY ALBERTAGAL500(THANKS ELEANOR!!):

ITEM: DONATED BY:
6 "MICHAEL WALTRIP" NAPA RACING HATS -NAPA
1 SLEDHEAD DVD -SUMMITRIC
1 THUNDERSTRUCK DVD -TEKIM
1 HOTWASH W/WASHER FLUID HEATER KIT -SUMMITRIC
1 SORRENTINO'S $50.00 GIFT CARD -MACHZ
4 X-TEND WATER BOTTLES -WYNN'S
3 X-TEND T-SHIRTS -WYNN'S
1 QUARTZ BLUE LITE FOGLAMP SET -NAPA SHERWOOD PARK
2 THUNDER STRUCK CALENDERS -PURE ADDICTION MOTORSPORTS
2 PURE ADDICTION T-SHIRTS -PURE ADDICTION MOTORSPORTS
1 DEAN MCAMMOND AUTOGRAPH STICK -MAC22(DAVE)
1 DEWALT WET/DRY VACUUM -SHERWOOD PARK CERTIGARD
1 DEWALT 1/2" ELECTRIC IMPACT WRENCH -SHERWOOD PARK CERTIGARD
1 DEWALT RECIPROCATING SAW -SHERWOOD PARK CERTIGARD
2 RATCHET TIE-DOWN SETS -TYLERG
1 NASCAR COOLER CHAIR -SUMMITRIC
1 BON APPETITE $50.00 GIFT CARD -CATMANDO
1 PETRO- CANADA $50.00 GAS CARD -BIGFOOT
2 BEAVER DRILLING STORTECH VESTS -BIGFOOT
1 BEAVER DRILLING COAT -BIGFOOT
2 BEAVER DRILLING FLEECE COATS -BIGFOOT
1 NAPA GOLF ACCESSORY KIT -SUMMITRIC
1 SOCKET TOOL SET -SNOWSEEKER
1 NAPA DRILLBIT & ACCESSORY SET -NAPA SHERWOODPARK
1 60 PIECE TOOL KIT -WHITECOURT YAMAHA
1 GRABS TITE -WHITECOURT YAMAHA
1 FOX SHIRT -WHITECOURT YAMAHA
1 CUSTOM AIRBRUSHED MX HELMET -162SKIDOO (MARK LACHMAN)
9 SNOWANDMUD.COM TOUQUES -RKNIGHT111
7 SNOWANDMUD.COM DECALS -RKNIGHT111

HOPEFULLY I NEVER FORGOT ANYONE, AND THANK-YOU AGAIN FOR A SUCCESSFUL EVENT............. -SUMMITRIC:cool:

Last edited:

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have a list of who won?? I know that you had a few "contest" type prizes, but how were the rest awarded? :D

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Do you have a list of who won?? I know that you had a few "contest" type prizes, but how were the rest awarded? :D

HEY TEKIM.... DON'T THINK WE KEPT TRACK OF WHO GOT WHAT... TOO MUCH WORK, AND THE SUDS WERE FLYING QUITE FREELY THAT NIGHT. TRIED TO KEEP IT SIMPLE. I WON THE HOCKEY STICK AND CUSTOM AIRBRUSHED MX HELMET(YAHOO)..... HOW'S YOUR SLED COMIN'?? DID YOU SEE SLEDBUNNYRACING'S ENGINE PICS?? ALSO WHO DID YOU USE TO GET YOUR TUNNEL POLISHED??
-RIC

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEY TEKIM.... DON'T THINK WE KEPT TRACK OF WHO GOT WHAT... TOO MUCH WORK, AND THE SUDS WERE FLYING QUITE FREELY THAT NIGHT. TRIED TO KEEP IT SIMPLE. I WON THE HOCKEY STICK AND CUSTOM AIRBRUSHED MX HELMET(YAHOO)..... HOW'S YOUR SLED COMIN'?? DID YOU SEE SLEDBUNNYRACING'S ENGINE PICS?? ALSO WHO DID YOU USE TO GET YOUR TUNNEL POLISHED??
-RIC

Last thing the wife said to me before I left for the last trip: "You aren't fixing anything until you start working again.:nono:" Usually its just a (as Murm puts it) $20 repair bill, but this time it's a little harder to sneak a motor job onto the credit card. That coupled with the fact that the project I was supposed to have started on in December has completely went sideways on me now, leaves me with little or no chance that I'm going to be able to do something with it before the snow melts. I saw SBR's pics. A little eerie knowing that I know exactly what that is (didn't look quite as bad as mine though!)

I got my tunnel polished by a local guy in Rosalind. Was only about $150. If you are interested, PM me and I can give you his contact info.

tekim :D

Top Bottom