Moderation Team

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I would like to introduce the Snow and Mud moderation team. These guys moderate the site and fix spelling errors, and when you forget to put a space or even a comma they may just do that for you. They assist in removal or changing of any foul language, and if the spammers get in and put spam posts there there to remove it to keep the site clean. These guys are the snowandmud police!!

Sledbunnyracing (Curtis) - Been helping since the site was set up, and gives a lot of support to the site

Summitric (Ric) - New!! Just came on board, But is always on and I can see spelling errors fixed allready..

Catmando (Lyle) - Helping with moderation since January, and doing a fine job

TylerG - New!! - Just came on board the other day, I think he is on here 24/7

Bbtoys (Barie) - He helped me quite a bit as well and convinced me that this was a good idea and has been here since the start.

Rknight111 (Ron) - Developed board, been here since the start, and knight is just an internet name.

Thanks to all of you for your help and welcome to the new guys.

RON

Last edited:

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We Are Watching You Watching Us

I see the Big Brother team is getting bigger. Slowly taking away power and freedom from the sledder and mudder who has fought and sacrificed so much for his independence, and freedom of speech. Now, Big Brother has the power to change what we say, change what we look like; in essence, be who we want to be. (I know you are watching, I can see you right now, you are watching me through my screen right now). ON BEHALF OF MY FELLOW SLEDDERS AND MUDDERS I SAY WE HAVE NOT YET BEGUN TO FIGHT!! We have methods. Armed with my tin foil helmets, and one way monitor screen filters, WE WILL ALLOW YOU TO SEE ONLY WHAT WE WANT YOU TO SEE! Fellow sledders, follow the four step plan which calls for ......... ......... ........ ........... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and @@@@@@@@@ #######......

HEY STOP THAT. GO TO PLAN B. PLAN B!!!

POWER CORRUPTS. POWER CORRUPTS!!

:wtg:

Last edited by a moderator:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
tekim, Big Brother Is Watching!
We are quite aware of your "tin foil" hat studys and would like to say...Keep Up The Good Work. I believe that it's starting to work.
We have been keeping a close eye on you and I am now willing to share these "Spy" photos we have aquired.

Good Luck!

Cheers:D :D :D

OK, I'm just kidding, but I thought it was darn funny!!!

I see the Big Brother team is getting bigger. Slowing taking away power and freedom from the sledder and mudder who has fought and sacrificed so much for his independence, and freedom of speech. Now, Big Brother has the power to change what we say, change what we look like; in essence, be who we want to be. (I know you are watching, I can see you right now, you are watching me through my screen right now). ON BEHALF OF MY FELLOW SLEDDERS AND MUDDERS I SAY WE HAVE NOT YET BEGUN TO FIGHT!! We have methods. Armed with my tin foil helmets, and one way monitor screen filters, WE WILL ALLOW YOU TO SEE ONLY WHAT WE WANT YOU TO SEE! Fellow sledders, follow the four step plan which calls for ......... ......... ........ ........... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and @@@@@@@@@ #######......

HEY STOP THAT. GO TO PLAN B. PLAN B!!!

POWER CORRUPTS. POWER CORRUPTS!!

:wtg:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 250
  • 2_1.jpg
    2_1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 244
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 250

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
that was priceless Tekim. however if I do recall from the movie "Dukes of Hazzard" y'all wore armadillo helmets.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What do ya say fella's.........LET'S MODERATE HIM! TURN HIM INTO A GIRL ! LOL!
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
tekim's goooooood

oh my gwarsh, you guys kill me sometimes.... I think all those pics though, are sledbunny's headquarters and helmets himself?? He's always on here. Man those are good, Curtis!!!! Tekim, u got too much time on your hands, man(but did I laugh when I read that.... even my son laughed) :specool: :thumbsup2: :rollinglaugh: :rolling: :common001: :clap2:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on tekim

Well put tekim. Your one or those "with the people and for the people" guys well done made me laugh:D :clap2: :wtg: Next will be Bell bottom pants and VW van Right ON DUDE:D

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'd like to welcome all the S&M mods to the site....

If it were not for your efforts this would just be another forum of threads.
Your diligent moderation tecniques keep us on our toes and force us to be creative in finding new ways to have fun.....

Keep up the work.....:d:d:d:beer:

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe if you didn't slack off additional moderators would not have been required....

Just sayin....

they probably only moderated themselves in those days .....member count would of been low....

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I would like to introduce the Snow and Mud moderation team. These guys moderate the site and fix spelling errors, and when you forget to put a space or even a comma they may just do that for you. They assist in removal or changing of any foul language, and if the spammers get in and put spam posts there there to remove it to keep the site clean. These guys are the snowandmud police!!

Sledbunnyracing (Curtis) - Been helping since the site was set up, and gives a lot of support to the site

Summitric (Ric) - New!! Just came on board, But is always on and I can see spelling errors fixed allready..

Catmando (Lyle) - Helping with moderation since January, and doing a fine job

TylerG - New!! - Just came on board the other day, I think he is on here 24/7

Bbtoys (Barie) - He helped me quite a bit as well and convinced me that this was a good idea and has been here since the start.

Rknight111 (Ron) - Developed board, been here since the start, and knight is just an internet name.

Thanks to all of you for your help and welcome to the new guys.

RON

Ron, did I miss something or was it you?

Shan, Fossy, Quadtrash 668, Sledpiggy, to name the ones that quickly come to mind, are missing in your story.

What's the scoop man?

I agree with Bogger, and the mods doo a great job and without them the site would probably be a zoo.

Keep up the great work guys and gals!

Top Bottom