Miller Mig 180 for sale

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone had a Miller Mig 180 for sale, I cant find it. I saw it and was going to contact and then got busy. Did it sell? Thanks

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks. Sorry if its not blue its not a welder, nothing but Miller in my shop.

The only place a Lincoln belongs is a in the back of a truck, they make the best rig welder.

inside

Reaction score

The only place a Lincoln belongs is a in the back of a truck, they make the best rig welder.

Why is that? That is what I think, shop welder=miller, lincon=engine driven welder. I can't seem to think that one can fit the other.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is that? That is what I think, shop welder=miller, lincon=engine driven welder. I can't seem to think that one can fit the other.

I'm not sure, maybe its the bright blue in the back of a truck.... you sure dont see many Millers on the pipeline! Or any road for that matter!

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have both the 300d lincoln in the truck and the 255 lincoln mig in the garage

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have both the 300d lincoln in the truck and the 255 lincoln mig in the garage

They are a nice welder, I just prefer Miller in the shop. Im just a hobby guy, and Miller makes me a better welder than I actually am.IMO
In most Industrial shops that I have been in, which is my fair share Miller has the market covered very well. But Lincoln has the rig welder market sewed up. IMO

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah true enough but lincoln is starting to get there foot in the door, but those electric millers do weld nice:d

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone had a Miller Mig 180 for sale, I cant find it. I saw it and was going to contact and then got busy. Did it sell? Thanks

Overkill....not sure exactly what he has but you can Randy at 780-849-5122 and ask him about the welder and mig he has for sale...tell him Ray sent ya....

Richadge

Reaction score
They are a nice welder, I just prefer Miller in the shop. Im just a hobby guy, and Miller makes me a better welder than I actually am.IMO In most Industrial shops that I have been in, which is my fair share Miller has the market covered very well. But Lincoln has the rig welder market sewed up. IMO

Yeah, Miller MGD !!!!:beer::p

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hers what a great welder I am. Smart enough to wear gloves just not a coat... Only had 4 inchs to zap! Suntan in -20.

Last edited:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And I'm the weetawd? That's a good one. Keep that technique in mind before going to Mexico this winter!!

Thing is I can fix stupid by going to school and working hard... U can't fix french.. Hahahaha

Top Bottom