McBride Pictures

GRD

Reaction score
I posted some pictures from when we rode on Thursday the 22 at Renshaw. Not a lot of action shots. Hopefully the next trip the weather is better and we get some good shots.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish i could figure out why i can't see the pics in the members galleries.

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got our pics from last weekend down loaded.Thanks for the help Ron.

BigDog67

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They can't all be action shots, we try to get our good shots on video but I have to figure out how to post. Gallery has shot of cabin at Renshaw...never saw snow that high before. Posted pics of our group that I have from the same weekend in Mcbride...need to round up all the cameras. We're heading out on Easter weekend just don't know where yet. Either Golden or show some new guys McBride.Hopefully a few sunny days so a person can see what they're doing and get a little air under the sled:D

GRD

Reaction score
Snochuk,

If you are still wondering where to ride, there will be a few of us in Sicamous.

They can't all be action shots, we try to get our good shots on video but I have to figure out how to post. Gallery has shot of cabin at Renshaw...never saw snow that high before. Posted pics of our group that I have from the same weekend in Mcbride...need to round up all the cameras. We're heading out on Easter weekend just don't know where yet. Either Golden or show some new guys McBride.Hopefully a few sunny days so a person can see what they're doing and get a little air under the sled:D

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only have Fri/Sat to ride and a lot of driving once I get home Sunday morning. Sicamous is getting to be a bit far, have to see who's driving with me. Never been there and would deffinatly like to check it out. Will let you know.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Posted a few pics in my gallery,Renshaw on th 30th and 1st
catmando!

Top Bottom