Mcbride on the 30th

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anybody interested in riding in Mcbride the weekend of the 30th,would be good to hook up with someone who know,s the area a lttle better than me!
catmando!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can adjust your weekend I'll be there from the 22 to25. 2 days for McBride and two for bushwhackin in Vale

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I might have to try,not sure I can,everyone seems to be going on that weekend.Will let you know!
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Kittyboydoodoo

:D
Anybody interested in riding in Mcbride the weekend of the 30th,would be good to hook up with someone who know,s the area a lttle better than me!
catmando!

YOU BETTER PM OR CALL ME..... WE MIGHT HAVE AN OPENING WHERE WE'RE HEADING ON THE 30TH...... INTERESTED??? BET YOU'VE NEVER BEEN THERE!!!:D :D

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Three of us heading to Vale/McBride on Thurs at 2AM and 3 more on Friday. If anybody is riding midweek please post condition. Thanks

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like we have a group riding Friday and Saturday (30,31)Update us when you return!
catmando!:firefire: :firefire: :firefire:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
By looking at the weather channel you guys going this weekend may be one week to early.Supposed to snow all week in Mcbride.For once this winter may the weather network be right.Crossing my fingers to make the last trip, a good one.
catmando!:rant:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the visibility sucks in the alpine we have a couple google spots to try get up:D ,packing rain coats for lower elevations. The young radicals are coming along (Fri/Sat) and they don't give up easily.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well we filled the trailer,actually we overfilled the trailer so we decided to take another trailer and ended up with one spot remaining in my trailer.That being said if anyone is interested in going sledding thurs evening till sunday night please reply soon!Were going with or with out ya!
catmando!:D :D :D :D :D

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey catmando, Where are you guys staying? Powderchowder will be there early sat morning for and will be goin into the renshaw if the vis is poor. If its nice we would like to try horsey creek.

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might see you there!

Looks like three of us might be heading to McBride this thursday night also. where are you guys staying and where are you planning on riding? might be a good opportunity to hook-up at a staging area for a little 'trailer-party':shots:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Were staying at the Sandman,could not get in North Country or Terracana. Should have booked a little earlier I guess! Likely ride Renshaw Fri&Sat,Lucielle on Sunday if conditions are good.
catmando!:beerchug:

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might see ya there!

We booked in to the new place about 10minutes outside of McBride. they are spanky new cabins with kitchenettes and a good price. We may kick things off at Renshaw as well. I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya. What kind of sled are you going to be riding, a mountain sled, or the cat? :rolling: :rolling:
Sorry, I couldn't resist!!. I'll have to buy you a beer for that one!!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like you may have two (KING)cats to tangle with LOL! Dont think you will have too much trouble finding us.Just listen for the Roar! LOL!Definatly say Hello!..............................Budwieser!
catmando!:D

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trail Conditions At Mcbride??

Those who just came back from McBride...how were the trails up in terms of mud etc?

diggers

Reaction score
will be riding mon and tues. need to rent 2 sleds and accomadations any thoughts?

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ride n High
Is a great place to rent from in Mcbride, if you can ask for the M7 it works really well. North country lodge is a good place to stay!...have fun!

Top Bottom