Mcbride, new home

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it is now confirmed, I am moving to mcbride. All the paperwork is done and possession is April 30. New adventure to start then. We will still be doing a small B&B in our new home and hope to have a web site up mid April and will post on here. Barry:) :) :D

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Newplace

Hi Barry,
Good luck with your new venture. Hope to stay there next season. With my schedule maybe meet for mid week riding.:specool:
Steve

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Congrats

Congratulations And Good Luck In The New Venture..... Are You Keeping Up With Any Of Your "old" Work Venues?? We Will Be Looking You Up When You're Open.:)

chucker

Reaction score
McBride, New Home

Barry, Congratulations on the big move. Hope your B&B will be open for next season. I will give you some time to explore your new surrondings. I would love to visit McBride and ride with a local. P.S., Are you still in for Sicamous?

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trip

I sent you a PM a few minutes ago. YES YES Ribs are ready and covered with tekvest so good to go and as you know I am unemployed so can go anytime.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on the move!! Mcbride is a great little town. My buddies and i have been riding there for 6 years now and love it. I will definatly look you up next season.

Steve

Kast crew

Top Bottom