McBride Dec 29-31

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm heading up to mcbride to ride on the 29, 30, and 31...just wondering if anyone else is heading up at the same time....thanks for the replies!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You sure you got your dates right,That is New Years Eve!
catmando!

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading out there for a family trip over the same time. About 16 of us going. should be good and thinking of a a Dad's only day on the Monday to Renshaw. Now just pray for snow.

jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we are going out on the 27 28 29 30 and maybe 31 hope theres tons of snow
there will be 8 of us

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we are going dec 27-30, there is also 8 of us, hope to find lots of powder

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You guys really like to plan ahead eh! I've only planned up to the 15th of dec,that would be our first two trips.Great way to spend the holidays but I think there needs to be at least two Dads only days LOL!Dont tell your wife I said that!
catmando!

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my wife already knows that i'm going. spending from dec 22 to 26 with the family. she gets 5 days and i get 4 days. sounds pretty fair to me

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Already tried it catmando. My liitle guy is only 5 months, got too start them sometime right. This will be the first trip of the year for us, hope it will be a good one

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading out there for a family trip over the same time. About 16 of us going. should be good and thinking of a a Dad's only day on the Monday to Renshaw. Now just pray for snow.

yea, that's our plan too, except, instead of "Dads", it's more like men...

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
yea, that's our plan too, except, instead of "Dads", it's more like men...

Well it definatly can seperate the men from the boys,Its also a great place to hang out with the whole family.We did the sledding over Xmas and News years in Kelowna a couple years back,was one of the best holidays I ever had!May have to have a chat with the wife!
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yahoo.... Sledbunnyracing Team Will Be There Too..... Also Bring A 13 Year Old And A 17 Year Old.... Will Be An Awesom Time, With All The Sledders Out There, And The Snow Startin' To Look Reeeeaaaal Good!!!! Now Just Gotta Find Time To Finish At Least 2 Of The Sleds, And Find That Elusive Trailer!

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yahoo.... Sledbunnyracing Team Will Be There Too..... Also Bring A 13 Year Old And A 17 Year Old.... Will Be An Awesom Time, With All The Sledders Out There, And The Snow Startin' To Look Reeeeaaaal Good!!!! Now Just Gotta Find Time To Finish At Least 2 Of The Sleds, And Find That Elusive Trailer!

wowwweeee, it's going to get pretty beat up then i suppose.....sweet, i'll have some buds! lol, by the way, i'm 14.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
That Sled In Your Avatar, Is That The One You Ride?? My 13 Year Old Son Will Be On Either A Red '98 Yamaha Mountain Max Or A '99 Summit 670x Mod That Is Black With Purple Lightning Bolts And Lots Of Purple Parts On It..... Keep You Eyes Out For Us, And We'll Watch Out For You Too..........

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Me Too...need my parts...Ugh...

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That Sled In Your Avatar, Is That The One You Ride?? My 13 Year Old Son Will Be On Either A Red '98 Yamaha Mountain Max Or A '99 Summit 670x Mod That Is Black With Purple Lightning Bolts And Lots Of Purple Parts On It..... Keep You Eyes Out For Us, And We'll Watch Out For You Too..........

YEA, that's my baby, lol....my dad willingly let me have this one while he drives his indy 400....i shall not complain.

Top Bottom