Mcbride bound

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Well tomorrow morning can't come soon enough. We are all loaded and ready to head to Mcbribe. In our group we have 3 brand new Nitro's and 2 new rev-xp's that have never seen snow. Should be an interesting break-in for them :doh: We will be packing some video equipment and camera's so I will have lots to post on Monday.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Will be looking forward to your updates and pictures!
catmando!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool....can't wait to see the pics and vid. We are hoping to get there before the end of the month too.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
You guys going to be sleeping this night with that permanent grin :D If ya can sleep at all..... May as well just leave now ! LOL! Have a good safe trip boys.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well tomorrow morning can't come soon enough. We are all loaded and ready to head to Mcbribe. In our group we have 3 brand new Nitro's and 2 new rev-xp's that have never seen snow. Should be an interesting break-in for them :doh: We will be packing some video equipment and camera's so I will have lots to post on Monday.
Tell the guys with the XP`s to make sure their grips are working. mine is in for repairs, and I`ve read on the internet that others have had the same problem. And clicker number three seems to be the best.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Tell the guys with the XP`s to make sure their grips are working. mine is in for repairs, and I`ve read on the internet that others have had the same problem. And clicker number three seems to be the best.

I did read that post and made sure my grips are working good. My sled is a 154 and the other xp is the 146 both are x models and I will be sure to give an accurate comparison of them both, I may be a little bias on the Nytro comparison :) though... Anyone interested in joining us, we will be the ones in the Whitecourt Yamaha Rig and trailer.

Darcy

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whre abouts you guys riding I have been thinking about taking out my Turbo.It needs a good run to make sure every thing is working

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Whre abouts you guys riding I have been thinking about taking out my Turbo.It needs a good run to make sure every thing is working

there will be one other tubo apex with us, we are going to Lucille the first day and try to break-in sleds then I think we want to try breaking into Renshaw. there will be 8 of us.

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've never road Mcbride before,It is on my list for this year.Since it's not much further than going to Valemount

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
I did read that post and made sure my grips are working good. My sled is a 154 and the other xp is the 146 both are x models and I will be sure to give an accurate comparison of them both, I may be a little bias on the Nytro comparison :) though... Anyone interested in joining us, we will be the ones in the Whitecourt Yamaha Rig and trailer.

Darcy

I'll keep Sum54 honest in the comparison. I'll be one of the guys on the Nitro's. lol

Let get it on!

Thebigm.

GRD

Reaction score
Sounds like fun... Have a good ride... Looking forward to hearing about the conditions and seeing the pictures.

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good luck - break the trial into renshaw for me - that way when i go will have an easy ride in (a few of these guys are fellow workers)

Top Bottom